Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy Transformation.... and Breathing issues? 10/04/14
Rainbow 
Well here is a real life news headline from yesterday (Friday) that covers about 6 of the bots this morning- although the incident happened last week in Sept.
job, league,handheld, fri, attempt, multiple (stabbings), involving...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/03/fri...undraiser/

As for P2ers, I know what my daily efforts are and I use breath as a tool, however, I came upon a realization early before my cup of morning coffee (Wait! those are bots!) As I created my day, I realized that Quantum Reality being influenced by infinite potential, is tricky.
HOW does one really, really  know what is truth?
This comes on the heels of realizing that language-linguistics, words, and hence concepts are susceptible to being twisted and manipulated by the clever to gain a 'spin' to their advantage. Its done in statistics all the time as well as News media, Hollywood, politics, finance- the cabal. We all do it to some measure.
It all contributes to a collective pot of soup that proves interesting to swallow.
Therefore, if one or more are submitting new pathways to the FIELD to reverse a potential, how does one know it isn't getting subverted, twisted, redirected elsewhere by more clever and skilled entities?

For example, this is a bit off track but it works; in the Wing-maker series, which had plausible future potential, hope and inspiration, coupled with instant, epic internet and international following by souls who recognized its energy signature, the PTW gulped. They didn't want that truth out. It was cleverly, brilliantly infiltrated then compromised to where the readers and followers no longer recognized what was truth, lies, half truths,  or truth told to be a lie or a lie presented as truth.
Do you see the conundrum?
The movement died out for a while as a result. It is not the only one that suffered this fate. Look at Occupy Wall Street that went global. Where is it now? What happened to it; was it infiltrated and polluted too?
What if Mahatma Ghandi (or someone like him) would have started his great movement in current times rather than the first half of the last century, would the results of that movement have changed the world and consciousness today as it did then?
Would we have 'flower children' and civil rights protestors of the sixties who began a huge consciousness shift in that generation?

How does one set expectations with such a debris field to wade through? Should we have expectations?
Is transmutation measurable?
As I see it, and I am 'just sayin' ---
The key is going Within. To me, that is the only Truth (I can) trust right now.
As a P2 team member, I recommend it.
Lets get hopping! Let's get hoping.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazy Transformation.... and Breathing issues? 10/04/14 - by *AD - 10-04-2014, 04:16 PM