Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/9/15 Rockets are Busy; we're being Notified about LEO in April
Another unprecedented run. This could be considered an all time record for a lull, meaning that there’s just a few words today with positive scores. I double checked the bot settings and re-ran it again closely checking everything…..nothing was out of the ordinary. It just means that the collective for whatever reason isn’t dreaming or perhaps isn’t recording their dreams.  Coincidentally, we actually have a word that exceeds the 100-point threshold for a red alert. The word is POOL, but there’s not much in the way of support underneath it.

LEO is still here, only by way of elimination with a terrible surge score of only 2.4. Meaning that the only reason it is here is because nothing rose up to replace it.  So the lingo 3 is accurate when it says, “In APRIL, I NOTIFIED you about the LEO timeframe.”  Apparently there are changes coming n that timeframe.

In the bottom losers, Group 4 looks sort of like a world war, but then it’s quickly followed by LAUGH. I don’t know if that’s a sarcastic laugh, meaning here we go again –another war……or maybe the elite, along with the rest of the military industrial contractors are gleeing with happiness because they get to make even more money ….that kind of laugh. Who knows, but the word BATTLE doesn’t indicate happy times for me.

I’ve got to go….the only reason I was able to get this out is because I couldn’t sleep very well last night. Not sure what’s going on. Maybe I was feeling the same thing MTB was feeling, but 1,000s of miles away! nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=892

[Image: 20150409%20Rockets%20Busy.jpg]

UP Words:     pools master rocket busy taylor added dawn wednesday terror wed hooked agree clearly poor journal medical ghost staircase chased welcome alt changes spoke yeah leo notified april relationship weight flies wrapping ajax dodge

DOWN Words:   healing sun kiss yesterday void shoes ancient invited boyfriend ball world battle laugh gotten school driver parts now series one story around game were dream motorcycle save other interesting entity college energy mon up lucid

Messages In This Thread
4/9/15 Rockets are Busy; we're being Notified about LEO in April - by Eagle1 - 04-09-2015, 08:01 AM