Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time!
Note: Sorry for the confusing run today. There are many different aspects about this run that have me totally enthralled. I have 3 sets of arrows, and they all point to totally different contexts (or so it appears at the time of this writing). Thus, take your time looking at the different memes happening here. It’s a lot to digest, but I promise is worthy of your TIME Smile

What a monumental run! We do have a word at the Red Alert level, but originally, I thought there wasn't enough support underneath to fully qualify for a Red Alert. RIFT could mean a crevasse, an interval, or perhaps some sort of estrangement. RIFTs are indeed sometimes ADVENTURES, but not always.
And then after I finished my analysis, it was time to choose a title for today's run. The first thing that came to my mind was "A Rift in Time." Oh my gosh, of course.....look at all the support for TIME! Thus, I went back and created RED arrows for today’s Red Alert. So in summary, the Red Alert word is RIFT, which has many different possible connotations, but the only support in today’s run is TIME. Thus, we can expect a RIFT in TIME.

** Hint Hint: CERN anyone? ** Sherriann, are you still going with 2016 for the fuze year after this run? Smile  May 15 is just about a month away, which is very close to the typical times we're now seeing for a 2015 Red Alerts! Exciting, eh?

And for the rest of the list:
BLUE ARROWS. Check this out….unprecedented. JESUS = FISH = SUN (i.e. SON). That is uncanny having equivalent archetypes together in one run. On the lighter side, why is JESUS FARTing?

BLACK ARROWS. Plus, check out MOON and SUN are very close in surge scores.

ARROW OVERLAPS. What’s the only word that has all three colored arrows pointing to it? SUN. Okay, now we segue into what’s happening with Sun…
Time to get serious. 2015 is popping up again. It’s strange….it really should be fairly consistent, but it is bouncing up and down in terms of daily frequency. Today, it pops up and creates this lingo: SUN EXPLAIN 2105 HORROR. Looks like we have our second inference of Kill Shot from the Sun. The other inference was on April 10th. They aren't definite inferences, so we take this with a grain of salt.

I have a few more groupings on the chart, but not enough significance to talk about them separately. Peruse the list on your own and please indicate any important lingo that I might have missed.

Overall, there is something about this run that really excites me.  I can’t quite put a finger on it. I believe it has to do with the hope that our current timeline is RIFTed. I’m really ready for something new, but not something just half-assed new. It needs to be revolutionary. I’m talking a huge time warp that would just completely change this world around. I know I’m not alone on this….

[Image: 20150412%20rift%20in%20time.jpg]

UP Words:     rift adventure jesus fart corruption april paranoid drowning edit night convention moon juice weekly cream fish mouth color sun explain 2015 horror sally higher layer stealing calm mind fully hint stabbed dirty horse
DOWN Words:   symbol convenience dogs buying plane farm bathroom control moment losing wall anxiety style add song bike forum realizing women hospital mirror march sick send creepy quick emotional desk vampire message horrible view flight little mason

Messages In This Thread
4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Eagle1 - 04-12-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: 4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Nanny - 04-13-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: 4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Nanny - 04-12-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: 4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Nanny - 04-13-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: 4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Nanny - 04-13-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: 4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Eagle1 - 04-14-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: 4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time! - by Nanny - 04-14-2015, 01:51 PM