Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/16/15 Rose Returning & Park Went Wild
Big time lull. In wondering whether there was a mistake in today’s run, I read the lingo, “Nope, it’s CORRECT; it just got STUCK today.”

I’m literally wondering if there is anything of value in this run. Seriously. Group 2 might be our best bet: PARK WENT WILD, and if that does come true, it would definitely explain the whole reason why we had a lull today.

If not, then we have an interesting poetic lingo in Group 3. Remember that DOWN ENERGY can in fact be BEAUTIFUL.

And since we have little else to talk about, lemme share a headline that I read while the bot was running. It is Time magazine, and they actually interviewed the parents of the alleged Boston Marathon bomber. Get this....they believe the US Government conspired against them and had specific complaints about his defense attorney, who basically just threw the defendant under the bus. Gosh, I assumed their fall guy was just as fake as the so-called bombing, but it looks like they actually take real people and convict them in the real courts for the non-event that never happened. I'm feeling the DOWN ENERGY....and no, it ain't at all beautiful!

http://time.com/3824265/boston-marathon-...ev-family/

[Image: 20150416%20rose.jpg]

UP Words:     rose returning correct stuck accident journal lady wed weekly ten ring relax details goal worked mutual intersection reaction closely stress recently nice canadian conversation old forget dawn notes sleeping neat cashier occur kiss
DOWN Words:   brought save back cool dad bike chinese bathroom saw park went wild sat believe driving shot void guy amazing ship when start beautiful down energy were there had tree little lucky sun people one difference

Messages In This Thread
4/16/15 Rose Returning & Park Went Wild - by Eagle1 - 04-16-2015, 08:05 AM