Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walmart, camps
intent: walmart and jade helm. I sought answers to the plans and timing. I saw this before I was asleep. I was specifically in the midst of prayer about the Hebrew feast dates as a timeline.
the catalyst will happen.  how convenient that jade helm was coincidentally being put in place before the disaster struck.  the people will be told to go to their local walmarts.  the walmarts are the processing centers.  they will be ushered to massive camps after the processing is complete. hundreds of families each have their own little space and they feel protected. they are connected, the camps, presumably by the tunnels. people are assured all of their relatives are safe in these shelters and as soon as its safe they can connect with them.  the camp I saw was a giant indoor sports arena.  
then I saw this humanoid thing drop out of the sky into one of the families' areas. it was like a meteorite, fiery glowing red when it hit the ground, but then it stood up. it scared me awake.
Dayum. That's all I'll say until after I post what I got in meditation today. Wink
Prayer and meditation were very fruitful, gal! Not surpised and very thankful. The tunnels emerged for you. Sickening reality we are looking at but am happy-feet to see your gift continuing like this.
Big thank you's.....

(04-27-2015, 06:31 AM)still Wrote: intent: walmart and jade helm. I sought answers to the plans and timing. I saw this before I was asleep. I was specifically in the midst of prayer about the Hebrew feast dates as a timeline.
the catalyst will happen.  how convenient that jade helm was coincidentally being put in place before the disaster struck.  the people will be told to go to their local walmarts.  the walmarts are the processing centers.  they will be ushered to massive camps after the processing is complete. hundreds of families each have their own little space and they feel protected. they are connected, the camps, presumably by the tunnels. people are assured all of their relatives are safe in these shelters and as soon as its safe they can connect with them.  the camp I saw was a giant indoor sports arena.  
then I saw this humanoid thing drop out of the sky into one of the families' areas. it was like a meteorite, fiery glowing red when it hit the ground, but then it stood up. it scared me awake.

All News Pipeline today, for second in a row has new photo or photos of UN vehicles traveling in the south. *(Video of UN doing this, also.) They're here on Eagle1's Jade Helm, etc....thread.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...80#pid7480
Okay, so do we interpret this as the more explanation for why the previous dream had a charred face in the main character? It was something that fell from the sky (but did not explode?)
I think so, yes.

I think the burn from the previous dream was a warning that what was inside past where she was, was going to burn her if she continued forward.
A Texas Ranger speaks out, anonymously of course about Walmart, Jade Helm and Isis.

What got me even more than the Ranger is that there's a copy of an AARP commercial that they say recently ran. I missed it, so far anyway. FREAKY and Psyops for sure. Turn the audio way up, it's such a quiet commercial you can, and barely hear that in this sweet home on the radio or TV is announcement of "martial law, then "president" and "remain calm" are the words I could recognize barely.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...-invasion/
i saw that commercial before...I can hear it plainly with my headphones on... SMH
I heard enough of it with just these little bose computer speakers. I want to try it with headphones! THAT'll do it. Wink Glad you can hear it well.

PURE Psyops! dang bleep bleep they are sooo obvious now. The mask is off.
I think when you have time, you'll appreciate this page that brings eyewitness accounts of apparent Martial Law tactics outside of schools in Baltimore, andmore. *(they, too relate to the AARP TV commercial that's going viral, and thankfully here at NDC, too)http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...in-america

something that hasn't been talked about is the fact that the walmarts are closing for "six months" to fix the "plumbing issues". 6 months = whatever they ARE doing will be completed in 6 months. they are expecting whatever it is that they are preparing for to happen within that time frame. they closed on april 13, 2015. 6 months from that is October 13, 2015.
Which is just past the last blood moon...
and a whole ton of other "coincidences"
Yeppers.