Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LA serial killer, rapist
Rainbow 
I've been journaling my dreams for a few weeks now to see how to plug in P2 if needed. Very wild ones lately about the cosmos!
Last night incubated for anyone dying/transitioning over that needs help.

4/26/15 pm before midnight.(Had to get up afterwards to empty bladder- noticed the clock and wondered what I had to eat before bed to elicit such a dream).

In LA area. Ambushed by someone dark- metaphor alert->(dark ops, dark beliefs, or dark skin?).
Brutal, emotionless, calculating- duck taped my mouth, hands but not legs.
Raped and beat me then left me for dead in a remote area that was dark and appeared wooded, it was hard to tell in my semi-conscious state- tall buildings or trees on all sides..
When police found my body they called for the coroner. I did die but came back and was
observing it all from above my naked body. The coroner examined my body and declared I was still (barely) alive. Metaphor- bare(ly) who knows the naked truth and is not telling?
In ICU on life support, I am unable to talk to police to give a description. I actually did not trust them anyway. I also did not trust the hospital staff to keep me alive. Hospitals are deadly places, I have to get away.
When I was able I broke loose of all IV support lines, sneaked out when no one was looking.I need to find a friend who would help me yet not tell anyone.

After the dream I was glad I woke up. I had the 'willies', thank goodness for full bladders.
(04-27-2015, 11:28 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: I've been journaling my dreams for a few weeks now to see how to plug in P2 if needed.  Very wild ones lately about the cosmos!
Last night incubated for anyone dying/transitioning over that needs help.

4/26/15 pm before midnight.(Had to get up afterwards to empty bladder- noticed the clock and wondered what I had to eat before bed to elicit such a dream).

In LA area. Ambushed by someone dark- metaphor alert->(dark ops, dark beliefs, or dark skin?).
Brutal, emotionless, calculating- duck taped my mouth, hands but not legs.
Raped and beat me then left me for dead in a remote area that was dark and appeared wooded, it was hard to tell in my semi-conscious state- tall buildings or trees on all sides..
When police found my body they called for the coroner. I did die but came back and was
observing it all from above my naked body. The coroner examined my body and declared I was still (barely) alive. Metaphor- bare(ly) who knows the naked truth and is not telling?
In ICU on life support, I am unable to talk to police to give a description. I actually did not trust them anyway. I also did not trust the hospital staff to keep me alive. Hospitals are deadly places, I have to get away.
When I was able I broke loose of all IV support lines, sneaked out when no one was looking.I need to find a friend who would help me yet not tell anyone.

After the dream I was glad I woke up. I had the 'willies', thank goodness for full bladders.

I just completed a dream come true form and submitted it. I could not believe it when I saw these articles so soon after the dream. I tried taking a screenshot but that didn't take. Hope it went through.
Here are some urls in case it didn't:
http://www.npr.org/2015/04/27/402050365/...omen-in-la
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/0...women.html

Seems to be all there. Dark skin, dark intentions (premeditated), LA, lousy police work,et al- creepy
AD: WELL DONE! Thanks for the submittal. Your #2 in line behind Sherriann's submittal. I think it's been in my in box now for a couple of weeks. I feel bad, getting behind. Smile

How have you been?
Wow, this was so fast. May I ask if this was the first dream of this brutal kind, for you? (asking because NADW is slammed with them, lately)
I hope you are doing fine after having to have experienced this type of dream. Sincerely~
Please not that Eagle1 has provided a new, private place to vent, etc., if not.
No no fine really
I've been slammed at work and with snail pace dial up I just couldn't get up to speed so have been incubating for P2 using NADW's technique for dream states.
Very powerful
I was asked (as a minister) to go to a dying woman's bedside this week to help her transition over.
so, last night I also asked to incubate anything else I could do for dying folks.
Viola! this dream popped up! Very NADW-like. I was creeped out and now have deep compassion for her with her dreams. It is challenging to say the least to have her ability to tie into the astral realm with such darkness swirling around. yet it is her gift, like a Spiritual Warrior to give face to it and shed LIGHT on it.
My sense with that is that she heals much in those realms as she does this. It may not seem like it at first, yet we don't
always get to 'see' the effects or the difference one makes doing this awesome work.
it is special in that it is a path less traveled.
Not everyone is cut out for it.
Bravo NADW. I so respect your ability though it may seem a curse.
lets get frank about this- janitors and TOILET/sewer technicians- have to do the work- someone does.
Who pays them the respect an athlete gets for running a ball down a field? Well those athletes have to drop trou just like all of us and someone has to clean it up. THOSE are the ones that should get paid the BIG bucks!
With that said-
your dream technique NADW is very effective and powerful. I can't help that it brings me to this level but it needed healing and my god woman, I did a lot of healing all day! thank you.