Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Helm, Walmart, and the LHC
My, it was a busy meditation today. Smile

I set the intention to be shown what I needed to see regarding Jade Helm and Walmarts.

Was shown several generals-4 stars, all services-and they were making announcements on TV. Their movements were jerky and I realized they were marionettes, puppets on strings. I tried to see who was "pulling the strings" but all I could see were shadowy figures in the background. The president and several congressional types also had strings attached, as did various world leaders who were also making speeches.

Walking along a residential street. Nighttime. Everything is dark. No streetlights, no lights in the houses. Total blackout. No vehicles in the streets. Not even any dogs barking. It's like it's deserted but I know there are people in the houses. I can feel them, going about their business with a low undercurrent of fear. Walking down another street, same thing. Then walk along a city street, which is also dark. All the businesses are closed. Again, I know there are people in the buildings but they're behind the dark windows. There's a sense there's a curfew in place, one that's strictly enforced.

Turn a corner and see a checkpoint manned by military types. They've stopped a car. The driver is leaning against the hood and being patted down by a soldier while other soldiers hold weapons at the ready. I keep moving. See roaming patrols of military people, some with K9 units, walking along the streets. If anyone's out, they're stopped and held until they can be picked up by a vehicle.

The detainees are taken to various Walmarts for processing. Each Walmart has a military contingent in the parking lot, convenient staging areas because Walmarts are everywhere. Once a detainee is processed, they're confined inside a Walmart until they are taken elsewhere. There are whole families in the Walmarts, waiting for their assigned destinations. It's all very organized and most of the people cooperate willingly, especially since they're promised their families will remain intact.

At this point, I asked why the Walmart people would agree to such a thing, having their business used by the government like this. Was told that the Walmart heirs made a deal, a contract, the sense is they sold their souls, and now it's time to pay up. In effect, they sold out the people for their own safety and purposes rather than risk having everything taken away from them and being used as an example to other 1%-ers who might balk.

Then, for the heck of it, I asked what was going on with the LHC these days. A sense of WELCOME! and much exhilaration and an open doorway. Didn't see what/who might be on the other side of the doorway.

Impressions: The framing of the narrative being Gosh, isn't it convenient the military was already mobilized for a major exercise so they could easily take control. And most people buying that BS. Those who didn't either laid low and kept their heads down or bugged out to go to ground. Also the feel of deals, promises, and contracts that were made between those in power-both business and government-and the shadowy puppetmasters which were now being called by the puppet masters.

As for the LHC's doorway: I kept thinking "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it."
wow. wow. wow.
I know. I've got chills up and down my spine right now. Exclamation
I did when I read it! and each time I re-read it...
Your meditation Nailed it, deal and all. It's online....deal with China as well as US. It resonates as does this post of yours.

(04-27-2015, 05:03 PM)DLP Wrote: My, it was a busy meditation today. Smile

I set the intention to be shown what I needed to see regarding Jade Helm and Walmarts.

Was shown several generals-4 stars, all services-and they were making announcements on TV. Their movements were jerky and I realized they were marionettes, puppets on strings. I tried to see who was "pulling the strings" but all I could see were shadowy figures in the background. The president and several congressional types also had strings attached, as did various world leaders who were also making speeches.

Walking along a residential street. Nighttime. Everything is dark. No streetlights, no lights in the houses. Total blackout. No vehicles in the streets. Not even any dogs barking. It's like it's deserted but I know there are people in the houses. I can feel them, going about their business with a low undercurrent of fear. Walking down another street, same thing. Then walk along a city street, which is also dark. All the businesses are closed. Again, I know there are people in the buildings but they're behind the dark windows. There's a sense there's a curfew in place, one that's strictly enforced.

Turn a corner and see a checkpoint manned by military types. They've stopped a car. The driver is leaning against the hood and being patted down by a soldier while other soldiers hold weapons at the ready. I keep moving. See roaming patrols of military people, some with K9 units, walking along the streets. If anyone's out, they're stopped and held until they can be picked up by a vehicle.

The detainees are taken to various Walmarts for processing. Each Walmart has a military contingent in the parking lot, convenient staging areas because Walmarts are everywhere. Once a detainee is processed, they're confined inside a Walmart until they are taken elsewhere. There are whole families in the Walmarts, waiting for their assigned destinations. It's all very organized and most of the people cooperate willingly, especially since they're promised their families will remain intact.

At this point, I asked why the Walmart people would agree to such a thing, having their business used by the government like this. Was told that the Walmart heirs made a deal, a contract, the sense is they sold their souls, and now it's time to pay up. In effect, they sold out the people for their own safety and purposes rather than risk having everything taken away from them and being used as an example to other 1%-ers who might balk.

Then, for the heck of it, I asked what was going on with the LHC these days. A sense of WELCOME! and much exhilaration and an open doorway. Didn't see what/who might be on the other side of the doorway.

Impressions: The framing of the narrative being Gosh, isn't it convenient the military was already mobilized for a major exercise so they could easily take control. And most people buying that BS. Those who didn't either laid low and kept their heads down or bugged out to go to ground. Also the feel of deals, promises, and contracts that were made between those in power-both business and government-and the shadowy puppetmasters which were now being called by the puppet masters.

As for the LHC's doorway: I kept thinking "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it."

"Reportedly!" this chain made a deal with China in the early? 90s, when zipper was in the oval. After that, they had stores spring up every!where...as if they had all of a sudden gotten much richer and built into oblivion on steriods. Yeah $teroid$~ During zipper's time in office his spouse was on the board of this chain for five years, I think it was. Uh huh...

meanwhile, of course the heirs...dig that you got that....the father was, in my reading, if true....the wise and patriotic one but he's gone. Oh, meanwhile they surely made a big deal with the US, IMO proven by the Tunnels that commenced in Paulding County, Georgia.

PS, cute isn't it, how Zipper and his spouse, and Walmart are all from Arkansas. Wish I had time to research their ties of way, wayyy back, "reportedly" of course is what I would likely find.

More UN vechicles on the road in the south, this time in Georgia.
Now? Photograhic proof of Police and DHS at a closed Walmart in Midland, Texas. Yeah, one closed for a long "plumbing repair."

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...80#pid7480
I'm with Still's comment. No additions.
I'll admit I was blown away by the similarities in the dream/vision.
I only have one more "wow" to add to Still's comment.
Wow.