Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/29/15 Drunk Forum Time Down
I’ve spent hours trying to figure this one out, and I am unable to find out anything wrong. Assuming there are no glitches, which is my strong suspicion, the collective just happens to be in the biggest run/lull since the inception of the dreambot. And then I smiled when actually putting together today’s results, particularly in the DOWN words. Check out Group 1: DRUNK FORUM TIME DOWN.

Well there you have it! DOWN TIME. I guess the bot wants a break—LOL.

All that being said, what’s the most important word in today’s run? My answer: MALL. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea why I picked that word.

[Image: 20150429%20forum%20down.jpg]

UP Words:     batman dorm suppose apart played width flood medical monday credit support mall sharing analytics gangsters

DOWN Words:   drunk forum time down where went going when private profile room entries lucid around one back into there were had up dream view class
Twice, I fixed it. Thank you Smile
Mall and gangsters might be residual from Baltimore. Batman is likely relating to the fact that the Aura Colorado Batman movie theater shooting trial has begun.
http://news.yahoo.com/latest-judge-addre...oAz_onnIlQ
Gotta love drunk forum time down!! That is the best! A break indeed Eagle.
Interesting how these words are together, Where Went Going When. Sounds like an interrogation.

And you are welcome! Big Grin
Ah yes. You mentioned "Where Went Going When" and I felt the sentence sort of drop off. It felt like another word was warranted, so I looked to see what the next word would be....PRIVATE. Dreambot used the excuse that it's drunk and needs some down time, but the next linguistics suggests that it actually considers today's run PRIVATE and thus didn't want everyone knowing what it knows.

Super funny to externalize this bot into a sentient being, complete with intentions, emotions, and even an ability to get drunk!

Thanks for the Batman trial. Maybe that's the whole reason for the lull today!
I had to read almost immediately. Got nothing except the thought that maybe so many people slept poorly last night that a lot fewer of the gifted dreamers dreamed at all.

"Mall," perhaps was most-important to you because of the Isis threat of months ago, at our malls. They singled out our biggest one and Mall of American's management announced that they'd let shoppers "conceal carry" in taking this threat seriously. That retired CIA "agent" is the one that revealed this threat against malls last year

Is this "medical credit support sharing analytics" about Obamacare? maybe. Even the "ganster" reference works with this bunch that's forced this medical tyranny on us all, if so.

But y'all....what if....the first four words are telling us all to kick back, "get drunk" in "down time" specifically because of what it knows that will hit us tomorrow or very soon, maybe both, in more than one run?! Resonate with any of you?
In the same vein, I have a hunch that our sun is quieter and was quieter than scientists expected last year *because It's resting up for a heluva binaca-type blast. Oh, also called another Carrington-type flare.

(04-29-2015, 01:05 PM)Nanny Wrote: I had to read almost immediately. Got nothing except the thought that maybe so many people slept poorly last night that a lot fewer of the gifted dreamers dreamed at all.

"Mall," perhaps was most-important to you because of the Isis threat of months ago, at our malls. They singled out our biggest one and Mall of American's management announced that they'd let shoppers "conceal carry" in taking this threat seriously. That retired CIA "agent" is the one that revealed this threat against malls last year

Is this "medical credit support sharing analytics" about Obamacare? maybe. Even the "ganster" reference works with this bunch that's forced this medical tyranny on us all, if so.
Chris, stranger things have happened. It does seem human when it mentions dreamers in this forum by name and seems to send messages directly to us. If it wants to keep things private, then private they will be. Tongue
(04-29-2015, 10:45 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ah yes. You mentioned "Where Went Going When" and I felt the sentence sort of drop off. It felt like another word was warranted, so I looked to see what the next word would be....PRIVATE. Dreambot used the excuse that it's drunk and needs some down time, but the next linguistics suggests that it actually considers today's run PRIVATE and thus didn't want everyone knowing what it knows.

Super funny to externalize this bot into a sentient being, complete with intentions, emotions, and even an ability to get drunk!

Thanks for the Batman trial. Maybe that's the whole reason for the lull today!

All personifications aside, when you look at it from a broader macro-style perspective, we rather do have the components of a neural net (brain) going on with the existence of the web bot coupled with the collective dreaming. It is entirely possible that the sheer existence and interaction therein could be in some sense actually sentient. It could be that we are tapping into an already sentient...thing...like fleas on the back of an elephant, or perhaps more like amoebas in the bloodstream of a blue whale. Look at the systems in our own body for example - all our cells go along their pre-programmed lives accomplishing their functions and 'communicating' with other cells they come into contact with along the course of their work. We can observe that communication from our awareness level, but the cells are not necessarily going to be aware of our observations nor communicate back in a way we will notice (aside from symptoms of being sick or well etc) unless there's some kind of helper mechanism. So in our scenario, it provides some interesting parallels for analysis, with the web bot being our mechanism for communication. Man I hope that made sense and you all Grok it...I'm at work multi-tasking right now...

Nanny, you are so right on the weird night people had last night. our weather here is totally whacked and unseasonably hot 26C yesterday afternoon dropping to somewhere under 10C this morning complete with strong winds and falling pressure, the north american satellite pictures today are nothing like I'm used to seeing in terms of jet stream path and pressure systems behaviour. Weather has gone crazy, and it made me wake up with a full blown migraine from a lucid dreaming. I was stuck in dreamtime until 15 minutes before my shift at work! (my dog had unplugged my phone so no alarms went off) I was fine until I woke up and then had massive migraine pain hit, so I lost the whole memory stream from the dream! When I got to work, everyone was complaining about the terrible night they had, so I dunno what happened there, but that wasn't fun!

Anyway, I also listen to the chatterings of Cliff High's Web bot, and it's picking up the lull pattern too. So I'm planting while the getting is good, and signed a deal last night for new farm land to build a homestead on this summer. Whatever comes, I want to be ready!

(04-29-2015, 01:05 PM)Nanny Wrote: I had to read almost immediately. Got nothing except the thought that maybe so many people slept poorly last night that a lot fewer of the gifted dreamers dreamed at all.

But y'all....what if....the first four words are telling us all to kick back, "get drunk" in "down time" specifically because of what it knows that will hit us tomorrow or very soon, maybe both, in more than one run?!  Resonate with any of you?
In the same vein, I have a hunch that our sun is quieter and was quieter than scientists expected last year *because It's resting up for a heluva binaca-type blast. Oh, also called another Carrington-type flare.  

Shadewolf, thank you for reporting that you and a lot of folks in your vicinity had bummer nights last night. I hope others will report if they did, too so we could get a serious clue if this was true in many regions of the nation/dreamworld.

I hope you have a better night tonight! mercy...and congrats on your homestead purchase. You've got the right idea and your loved-ones are blessed.

Nanny, you are so right on the weird night people had last night. our weather here is totally whacked and unseasonably hot 26C yesterday afternoon dropping to somewhere under 10C this morning complete with strong winds and falling pressure, the north american satellite pictures today are nothing like I'm used to seeing in terms of jet stream path and pressure systems behaviour. Weather has gone crazy, and it made me wake up with a full blown migraine from a lucid dreaming.  I was stuck in dreamtime until 15 minutes before my shift at work! (my dog had unplugged my phone so no alarms went off) I was fine until I woke up and then had massive migraine pain hit, so I lost the whole memory stream from the dream! When I got to work, everyone was complaining about the terrible night they had, so I dunno what happened there, but that wasn't fun!

Anyway, I also listen to the chatterings of Cliff High's Web bot, and it's picking up the lull pattern too. So I'm planting while the getting is good, and signed a deal last night for new farm land to build a homestead on this summer. Whatever comes, I want to be ready!

But y'all....what if....the first four words are telling us all to kick back, "get drunk" in "down time" specifically because of what it knows that will hit us tomorrow or very soon, maybe both, in more than one run?!  Resonate with any of you?

[/quote]
Wonderful exchange of ideas here. I really appreciate your thoughts, Shadewolf. I'm wondering what will happen when I/we/etc. start interpreting the bot runs as if someone or some thing is actually trying to communicate. Gosh, it sounds so outlandish and even ridiculous, but to not even consider it would be downright stupidity. I think we now have an ever-slight curve in the road, courtesy of the interesting linguistics phrases that have come through this winter and spring.

Maybe we should actually give this thing a name, other than dreambot? Maybe something like Carl (as in Carl Jung's collective unconscious) Big Grin Cool Wink Tongue Rolleyes Shy Huh
Oh and that reminds me. Was looking for a good time to share this with everyone, and I think this is absolutely perfect. Realize that the collective unconscious is lock step with the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

I haven't changed anything since the invention of the dream market index, but i have been keeping the stats just to see how long it would take before they become uncorrelated. Well, after about 7 months of this now, you tell me. Is this magical or what? (Blue is DJIA and Orange is Dreambot)

[Image: djia%20vs%20dreamindex2.JPG]
That actually looks amazing...except I don't know what in the dream bot you are measuring. How do you measure a dreambot?
Add the spouse and me into the rough night club. We have a kitten in the house and it discovered it could climb up on the bed. It spent the night playing on the bed, bouncing around, and generally keeping us awake. It finally settled down on my pillow, snugged up against the top of my head, around daylight. I got four hours of uninterrupted sleep.

All's I know is the energy is wicked wild right now. Be gentle with yourselves.
Okay, Twice. Great question. How do I answer this such that it actually makes sense while not divulging too much of how this is done? What we have here is a 5-day trailing average on the DJIA (blue line). Then, the orange line is what the dreambot predicts will be the DJIA 5-day average, and it does this based solely on a handful of common dream words.

So, depending on how many hits each of the dream words has, the database takes those amounts and automatically calculates what 5-day DJIA average WILL BE as of tomorrow's close. The equation for this was built based on about 40 days of stats back in the Fall of 2014. I haven't tinkered at all with that original equation, and without keeping track of the lines, I diligently gathered daily closing prices for the DJIA. About a week ago, I decided to see what the correlation data was, fully expecting that the correlations would be basically zero. Boy was I wrong!

Correlation value between the predicted closes from the dreambot vs actual DJIA close is .909!! That is absolutely incredible, considering that I can still go back into the equations and fine tune it even more! 

Just the tip of the iceberg, folks, and you get a front seat ticket!
They're married! Yin/yang?
I forget what the dreambot does for you to log, it's been so long since we posted about it. Dream of fiscal issues? lingo? goes up, or down?

This really is a big deal. Were I versed in the market I'd play with this a tad, literally just a tiny bit.

I was reading your post of the market on page one of this thread, and I do see you've posted an explanation.
Yep, making history in more ways than one or two is what you are doing. Almost mind-boggling but in a good way.

(04-29-2015, 07:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh and that reminds me. Was looking for a good time to share this with everyone, and I think this is absolutely perfect. Realize that the collective unconscious is lock step with the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

I haven't changed anything since the invention of the dream market index, but i have been keeping the stats just to see how long it would take before they become uncorrelated. Well, after about 7 months of this now, you tell me. Is this magical or what? (Blue is DJIA and Orange is Dreambot)

Ok. this is well, WOW!
support mall sharing gangsters

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/baltimo...index.html

A mother going down the mall where her son had been and was now throwing rocks at police. He was dressed all "gangsta"- gangster-in his hoodie and black mask. She performed some serious Mama Bear tough love on him, which was recorded and then shared(sharing) on the internet, where it's gone viral.
Holy Moly that chart!! Wow!!
(04-29-2015, 07:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh and that reminds me. Was looking for a good time to share this with everyone, and I think this is absolutely perfect. Realize that the collective unconscious is lock step with the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Shoppers Upset By Violent Altercation Caught On Video At Green Acres Mall
April 29, 2015 5:25 PM

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/04/29/g...all-fight/
This one-of-a-kind mini-mall in Portland is a vegan paradise
2:06 a.m. ET

http://theweek.com/speedreads/553314/one...n-paradise