Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 5/2/15 Desert Class and INTENSE Earthquake!
It was a very nice robust run, but the surge scores stayed tame. The word CLASS is simply an anomaly. It’s average number of hits is well over 600, and so the only reason why we keep seeing it in our runs is because recently, every once it awhile it drops off drastically, like to just 133 on the 29th  and 500 yesterday. So even though CLASS is right at about it’s average today, we’re seeing it at #2 with a really decent surge score.  Also notice how CLASS stayed high while CHEATING plummeted. I find it really interesting that DORM replaced CHEATING as the top spot and thus the SCHOOL meme continues to get stronger.

In fact, I think we now have a location for our eventual school headline: Palm Springs, CA. Reason? Because that campus is known as “The College of the DESERT.” Plus, if there is a DETAILED FILM SCHEDULEd, how convenient that Palm Springs is only 1 hour and 48 minutes from Hollywood! Now all we need is the “what” component to our college/school headline.

Today’s run is chock full of material. Group 2 is Chani telling us that he/it likes the DREAM WORKER GRAPH that I posted recently comparing the DJIA and the Dreambot.

Group 3 warns of a big EARTHQUAKE PROCESS which will move the UNDERGROUND PLATES. In fact, the area implied here is apparently COOKING! My guess is either Yellowstone, San Andreas, or New Madrid because this particular earthquake needs to be INTENSE and (life-)ENDING.

Just below Group 3 you have PROTEST, which is undoubtedly day residue from the Freddie Gray ordeal.

I REALLY like Group 4. I think it’s my favorite in recent memory. It may not manifest anything, but in my imagination, the SUN and the MOON should have the same fate when CERN rips us a new Universe. On the other hand, the SUN FOLLOWing the MOON could just as easily be a simple eclipse. Check this out, as of this writing, the next eclipse is due in 133 days, 14 hours, 26 minutes, and 35 seconds. http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html      It will be a partial eclipse. The next total lunar eclipse will be Sep 28, 2015.

Wait a second, didn’t NADW dream of Sep 28th?! Ooops, erroneous memory. NADW’s dream date was Sep 24th., which is 4 days prior to the eclipse. How ironic is this? NADW’s dream implicated a big sky flash! So we have something flashing in the sky on the 24th and then an eclipse (darkening of the sky) on the 28th. NADW’s dream is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=753&highlight=September

While we’re at, dreambot warns to FEAR NAKED PORTAL!

[Image: 20150502%20desert%20class.jpg]

UP Words:     dorm class desert detailed film schedule view till entity glad graph fri dream worker monkey jumping weekly intense ending earthquake process teeth plate underground cooking protest character there sent giving add person agreement

DOWN Words:   void tea flight sun follow moon low catch odd awkward hide stand understand cause speed boat dude guard tree neighborhood fear naked portal wed dancing ram light hiding mon gun jack action often dreamer cheating
May 2, 2015 12:42 PM    "And It was one of the strongest quakes ever experienced in Michigan."

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/05/02/w...o-detroit/
8:45 PM tomorrow night is the precise full moon, though it's energies can even be felt right now, IMO. Intense quake, yeah so many places are overdue for at least a 7 and Fukushima will sadly, likely shake again so I don't like this "intense" at all. "underground cooking" with this is likely a huge quake near a volcano. Oh man, the places this may be.

Groups 1 and 2 are rich. Nothing popped into the 'ole noggin but little time right now.

LOL "protest character sent there" Baltimore, ya think?? unless some idiots in NYC are gonna go ahead and do their planned threat in solidarity with B.

"dancing" again...it was "crash dancing" in yesterday's botrun so what's this about?

Diggin it! Thought of Chani with entity but sure didn't have a clue that yet again the bot run "entity" (grin) referred to NDC.

I hadn't paid attention to that date of next total lunar eclipse, but dangme of course it's on the last offical day of the Shemitah year!
Whoa! "sky flash" could be Wormwood, and then the blood moon that close. THIS is why reading the Word Wizard is an education probably every time. You're awesome.

PS, Michigan was a reminder that we increasingly have quakes in "diverse places" where we hadn't noticed them before, in modern times, I believe.
Thanks Nanny.

As aside: anyone that wants to chat, go here to try out our new chat window. Most older usernames are already in the new database, but everyone has to reset their password in that new location. If you're new here to this forum, then your account isn't set up yet at the new site, in which case, simply register in the new site.

DISREGARD ALL of the rest of the pages on that site. Just stay on the chat for now.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/home/start-chatting/
Wait...is this the new website???
Sort of Smile

The address is correct, but get this....just before I had a chance to start migrating database stuff, the wordpress widget automatically updated itself, and all my developer's code got overridden by the new files. Thus, he's back in there trying to fix it all. ARGGHHH!

Chat seems to be working well, though Smile

If I notice a bunch of spammers getting there through this link, then I'll have to delete these posts, but you all are still welcome to check in over there as desired.
Couldn't get passed my username and sent you a PM. Different question, is what is currently happening with "class" the same thing that happened with nova? Will we ever see nova again?
Okay, no one's account over in the new site is full up yet. I migrated most of the older accounts over, but I could not migrate any passwords. Thus, if your username is already registered, then you need to press, "Reset password" or "forgot password" and re-activate this new account.
I got in and then I went to tweak my profile and now I cant get back in :'(
I clicked to "reset password" and instead another log-in window came up. I'm tired but may try it again soon.
I'm wondering, Nanny....you might have to click forgot password twice? Doesn't make sense but it might be your browser creating that situation
about chat> it has no way to know if it has a conversation going on or what time the talking took place or if there is anyone there. also not all those post were mine.
okay- back to the BOT run-
I see this: INTENSE and (life-)ENDING.
and it triggered something I read in a (1973) existential dream book (by my bed) by Ann Rae Colton, "Watch Your Dreams" .

Talk about shuffling and intertwining realities- and CERN isn't even up and running yet. It may even tie in with NADWs series of troubling dreams.

A particular symbol that's been haunting me lately- GLASS BREAKING/SHATTERING means an ENDING.

As I have limited cyber capacity, does anyone have software that can troll the recent bot runs for glass, shattering, break...?

In the physical 3D world I broke 4 glasses 2 coffee cups in less than a 2 week period just recently. Unnerving.
No I don't have dropsy. My grandson broke one too in this time period and almost dropped another.
It feels like a portend.
Almost like 5D shifts don't accommodate 3D objects, so when putting a glass or cup away in a cabinet- the 3D reality shifts and collides with 5D- hence- CRASH.

p.s.
it took me over 7 minutes to have the new chat room download. ARGH !
It took me back to my email account to register the new password. Taking another several minutes to get the
email to come in. An all morning project. I think it will work though.
I am aging as this drops in. lol

pp.s been trying to reset password now for almost an hour. No dice. Will keep trying, I've got all day-its my one day off in 3 weeks. Then I'll go sit in the sun and read that alien book about yellow spheres. heheheh
I'll go try again. Try to register with IE and then go back to my beloved Firefox. (grin) Okay, double click not a bad idea. I may try that in both browsers if the first attempt fails. Thanks~

(05-03-2015, 07:09 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'm wondering, Nanny....you might have to click forgot password twice? Doesn't make sense but it might be your browser creating that situation

LOL sit under the Great Yellow Sphere while reading about them!

I can try looking for "breaking glass" such things, but no software or secret-fast way to go it, not yet anyway. I use the "find in page" feature on my computer and then have to click on every bot run thread, but then it's very quick, and I can on a good day go through a couple of pages of botruns pretty quickly, but monotonous? oh yeah. Oh, it's sometimes really rewarding, though.

(05-03-2015, 02:16 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: okay- back to the BOT run-
I see this: INTENSE and (life-)ENDING.
and it triggered something I read in a (1973) existential dream book (by my bed) by Ann Rae Colton, "Watch Your Dreams" .

Talk about shuffling and intertwining realities- and CERN isn't even up and running yet. It may even tie in with NADWs series of  troubling dreams.

A particular symbol that's been haunting me lately- GLASS BREAKING/SHATTERING means an ENDING.

As I have limited cyber capacity, does anyone have software that can troll the recent bot runs for glass, shattering, break...?

In the physical 3D world I broke 4 glasses 2 coffee cups in less than a 2 week period just recently. Unnerving.
No I don't have dropsy. My grandson broke one too in this time period and almost dropped another.
It feels like a portend.
Almost like 5D shifts don't accommodate 3D objects, so when putting a glass or cup away in a cabinet- the 3D reality shifts and collides with 5D- hence- CRASH.

p.s.
it took me over 7 minutes to have the new chat room download. ARGH !
It took me back to my email account to register the new password. Taking another several minutes to get the
email to come in. An all morning project. I think it will work though.
I am aging as this drops in. lol

pp.s been trying to reset password now for almost an hour. No dice. Will keep trying, I've got all day-its my one day off in 3 weeks. Then I'll go sit in the sun and read that alien book about yellow spheres. heheheh
Two topics here in this post:

1. We're getting closer to the San Andreas earthquake. LA was rumbling: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

2. As far as chat goes: Looks like we have yet another broken widget, unless some people can verify that many chat settings were changed. I went into the backend widget settings and changed just about everything. Pressed save changes, but nothing changed on the front end. I went back to the widget and sure enough my changes didn't "take," so I did it all again, and once again no dice. So, unless someone sees a difference in the chat room, that link will be inadequate for real live chatting. Although people can chat right now, it's just not ideal at all. Great, more waiting for the developer....
#CameTrue
class desert detailed...protest character there sent
The men who attacked the Garland, Texas Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest site, lived in Arizona, a "desert" city. At least one was well know to police who had" detailed" information on him as a suspected terrorist plotter. The event was help on school District owned property (class).
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loca.../26860703/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...c=al_alert
Wow. Twice is brilliant, and so is Dreambot.

I read Twice's argument on why this bot run is connected with the latest 'jihad' related news article, and guess what? Dreambot does it again because ....

DETAIL FILM SCHEDULE VIEW!

Folks, this is more hogwash hollywood productions, and by my interpretation of the lingo, there is much more FILMing to be conducted. That is, if there is a SCHEDULE of these FILMings (i.e. fake shootings and nonsensical behaviors by the actors), that means there is more to come. Oh, and as they happen, don't roll your eyes too hard, or the neighbors will think you're crazy for not believing in what they are being hand fed. Gosh, I feel like we've entered the Twilight Zone!
You did it, gal! found the first reference to this event in a botrun. Of course something this huge was dreamed about. I gotta link to this thread from a thread asking where the botruns were for it. Cyber-bouquet to you~

(05-04-2015, 05:01 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: class desert detailed...protest character there sent
The men who attacked the Garland, Texas  Prophet Muhammad  cartoon contest site, lived in Arizona, a "desert" city.  At least one was well know to police who had" detailed" information on him as a suspected terrorist plotter. The event was help on school District owned property (class).
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loca.../26860703/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...c=al_alert
I was wondering where the film reference came in so I am glad you found it.
#CameTrue
This bot run is one of 3 tied to the death of DAVE GOLDBERG.
graph fri dream worker monkey jumping
See the rest at this link.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1035&pid=7770#pid7770