Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/7/15 Mafia
Perfect day to try out esholars idea about empty bot runs. Here’s what it would look like…

UP Words:     mafia wind class bedtime wed transition failed gym represent exploration beer analogy longest job skirt view series floating study obviously struggling natural nude olympic correctly stones underneath outdoors upstairs worst went tools attempt

DOWN Words:   focus save super sometimes girlfriend sun april corner speaking hide important garden enough woman weekly snow interesting arm war roof blank teeth love wild request thanks met monster journal test sent hope shared invited mon

[Image: 20150507%20mafia3.jpg]
OMG....How's this for synchronicity:  The word CORNER makes its way into the bottom losers. Meanwhile, NADW has a dream and accidentally misspells coroner, but just in the title of the dream "5/7/2015 4:24am Los Angeles County Corner"

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1073

So I'm wondering....does the sun die in April 2016? NADW: I certainly wasn't trying to highlight typos...I just thought this was extraordinary.
Now people can find headlines without subconsciously discarding ones that don't fit the commentary. We might just find some doozy headlines.
UP Words: Mafia wind class bedtime wed transition failed gym represent exploration beer analogy longest job skirt view series floating study obviously struggling natural nude Olympic correctly stones underneath outdoors upstairs worst went tools attempt

DOWN Words: focus save super sometimes girlfriend sun April corner speaking hide important garden enough woman weekly snow interesting arm war roof blank teeth love wild request thanks met monster journal test sent hope shared invited mon

Daughter of slain Mexican drug cartel kingpin gives birth to first child in Texas
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...246465.php
Uh oh....class is getting closer to revealing and it ain't good! "mafia wind" and "bedtime" sure are saying that it's lights-out soon, and "class" dang sure may be re-education camps of some kind. That's my hunch and I'm stickin to it, LOL. (copying hubby's cliche of "that's my story and I'm stickin to it.)

"floating study obviously struggling" want to come back to this. Fascinatingly curious.

"natural nude olympic correctly stones underneath outdoors upstairs" describing a camp? Is this a reference to the "class?"

Not surprised "sun" is still around but why is "April" in so many dreams? any slight chance this is a gal's name instead of the month? probably not

"weekly snow interesting war arm" just what is nuclear winter? yes will look it up.

"journal" is like the new "agent" meme in that it's been in so very many runs?

You're right, I see you did mean it literally. Why was I thinking you had a different type of reason? or was I "thinking" at all? Wink
It's true, the power of suggestion is really strong. I was in fact moving quickly past his comments most of the time so I was doing a blind perusal.

(Eagle1, total respect if you don't wish to show us your reactions to your runs. Is this a relief to not have to present the runs with your thoughts at the beginning? Because I don't know about the others but after I did my own comments, your comments not only informed but they often pointed me in a direction to think and then sometimes an "aha" moment happened. NO Pressure intended, in asking this! )

(05-07-2015, 11:05 AM)esholars Wrote: Now people can find headlines without subconsciously discarding ones that don't fit the commentary. We might just find some doozy headlines.

Yes, it is a trip!
"april corner" could this be a reference to "early May?" Probably not with april in several botruns recently.

(05-07-2015, 07:59 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: OMG....How's this for synchronicity:  The word CORNER makes its way into the bottom losers. Meanwhile, NADW has a dream and accidentally misspells coroner, but just in the title of the dream "5/7/2015 4:24am Los Angeles County Corner"

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1073

So I'm wondering....does the sun die in April 2016? NADW: I certainly wasn't trying to highlight typos...I just thought this was extraordinary.
Wind class bedtime...sounds like NADW to me...
LMAO NADW
Apparently those words are on hiatus today. LOL
So...there's beer, floating, natural, nude, outdoors, garden, love, wild...

Looks like someone's planning one heck of a vacation or party.

Big Grin
obviously struggling ...nude olympic
This makes me think of Greece. Nude is the fact that Greece has been stripped bare financially and Olympic depicts Olympia, Greece. Of course, The Olympics are games...I am sure some of that is going on.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/7f31597a-...z3ZUcnAN00
(05-07-2015, 05:06 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: obviously struggling ...nude olympic
This makes me think of Greece.  Nude is the fact that Greece has been stripped bare financially and Olympic depicts Olympia, Greece.  Of course, The Olympics are games...I am sure some of that is going on.

I thought of natural nude olympic and considered that the original Olympics were held in the nude but had no idea how that related to anything. You answered that unspoken question quite nicely.
I wonder if " transition failed" means David Cameron stays in power as Prime Minister for the UK?
Hoes Abound On World Naked Gardening Day May 2
The Huffington Post | By David Moye
Posted: 05/01/2015 5:16 pm EDT

If there ever was a day to plant your seed, it's May 2.
That's because it's World Naked Gardening Day, an annual event where people are supposed to drop their drawers and get down and dirty. (has Pictures)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/01...91576.html
...and there were photos...thanks for that...lol Tongue
I totally love this format of bolding the words Sheriann!

(05-07-2015, 12:32 PM)Sherriann Wrote: UP Words:     Mafia wind class bedtime wed transition failed gym represent exploration beer analogy longest job skirt view series floating study obviously struggling natural nude Olympic correctly stones underneath outdoors upstairs worst went tools attempt

DOWN Words:   focus save super sometimes girlfriend sun April corner speaking hide important garden enough woman weekly snow interesting arm war roof blank teeth love wild request thanks met monster journal test sent hope shared invited mon

Daughter of slain Mexican drug cartel kingpin gives birth to first child in Texas
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...246465.php
(05-07-2015, 05:04 PM)DLP Wrote: So...there's beer, floating, natural, nude, outdoors, garden, love, wild...

Looks like someone's planning one heck of a vacation or party.

Big Grin

Orrrr...they could be gardening in the nude. Strategically placed aprons mandatory. Beer and floating would be optional. Big Grin

Did anyone look at the nude bodypainting photos at the end of the article? Some of those were downright amazing. You'd never know the models were nude.
I am adding on to the Greek theme here. Bare with me. It is kinda cool.
There has been much Study about the Obviously Struggling Natural / Nude Olympic (Greece).    Greece must Attempt to Correct(ly) Tools (fix)  the Worst of their house starting with the Stones Underneath  (foundation), before moving on (Went) to the rest of the house, the Outdoors and Upstairs.

study obviously struggling natural nude olympic correctly stones underneath outdoors upstairs worst went tools attempt

(05-07-2015, 05:06 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: obviously struggling ...nude olympic
This makes me think of Greece.  Nude is the fact that Greece has been stripped bare financially and Olympic depicts Olympia, Greece.  Of course, The Olympics are games...I am sure some of that is going on.