Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/15/15 Red Alert!! Unwanted Terror!!
Trending:     unwanted terror path gliding race successful raven bonus technique perfectly necessary going similar lord offer bowl lap mask caused fireflies fail sacred sent final surrounded test phone vision view chased there everywhere four

Waning:   missing solid april save number detail daughter sun book making elevator dreamer canyon liked induced amazing reading garage stop boss breaking choose spirit alien backlog yesterday exploration dragon tropical flight longest mon important class wasting

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Welcome to Chani day! Even if nothing comes to pass from the Chani material, today could be the day indicated in the material; thus, Chani Day....

Oh gosh, UNWANTED TERROR. And which PATH will this be? Get this....there will be a BONUS TECHNIQUE to the madness, but they will pass it off as PERFECTLY NECESSARY.

To me, this isn't pure jibberish, but at the same time, not a whole lot of detail about our red alert. 

I would like to place your attention on another section of the run. In the Bottom Loser section, I noticed the linguistics phrase indicated after the word, "garage." The following words seem to support the run on the 13th; remember the Tropical Island Apocalypse? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1117

[ltr]stop boss breaking choose spirit alien backlog yesterday exploration dragon tropical flight longest mon important class wasting [/ltr]
Soooo...... what about Raven? Cool

AeroVironment RQ-11 Raven, a short-range UAV used by the U.S. military
Association of Old Crows, from use of the code name "Raven" in electronic warfare
EF-111A Raven, an electronic warfare aircraft
Hiller OH-23 Raven, a three-place, light observation helicopter used by the U.S. Army
Rans S-20 Raven, and American light-sport aircraft design
Raven Forward Air Controllers, were fighter pilots used in a covert operations during the Vietnam War
Raven Rotorcraft, an American aircraft manufacturer
Raven Explorer I, an American single-seat autogyro design
Raven Explorer II, an American two-seat autogyro design

Unwanted terror path gliding race successful. Raven bonus technique perfectly necessary.

Going similar lord offer bowl lap.

Mask caused fireflies (to) fail.

Sacred sent final surrounded test.

Test phone vision view chased there everywhere four.

The Ryan AQM-91 Firefly was a developmental drone developed during the Vietnam War to perform long-range reconnaissance, especially into China. They were scrapped in the 70s.

Intel is looking to emphasise the positive uses, and was able to show off a self-navigating drone that is one of the most advanced units ever built. Developed in partnership with ASCTEC, the Firefly drone is equipped with six camera packing RealSense depth-perception technology, giving it hyper-detailed 360-degree views of its surroundings, meaning it can plot its own way through tough environments.
Uh.....WOW!
FINALLY firefly makes sense!!! And Raven! Yep! WOW!

So Sherriann got me to think and this is what I found.
Dragon
Exploration Dragon tropical flight
It is a US aircraft too.
http://www.usaircraftcorp.com/aircraft.php
vision view chased there everywhere

Put that with the Firefly drone. Think tracking, surveillance, monitoring.

SF writer Larry Niven wrote a short story-can't think of the title off the top of my head-that involved authorities monitoring the populace to police and control their behavior in public. He called them "spy-eyes". That's what drones remind me, spy-eyes.
(05-15-2015, 04:02 PM)DLP Wrote: vision view chased there everywhere

SF writer Larry Niven wrote a short story-can't think of the title off the top of my head-that involved authorities monitoring the populace to police and control their behavior in public. He called them "spy-eyes". That's what drones remind me, spy-eyes.

...or phone vision view could be GPS
(05-15-2015, 04:05 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 04:02 PM)DLP Wrote: vision view chased there everywhere

...or phone vision view could be GPS

Bottom line is it sounds like we best be prepared for even more tracking than we get already.
"Raven!" Ominous may be an understatement for the start of this run. This is a "successful raven" so where else does this run take us? Your Red Alert group doesn't need to be any clearer.

"april sun backlog class" and I likely missed one, sure are regular in dreams!

"Number" and "four" are not far from each other, but separated by UP and DOWN lists so it does seem likely that the two lists often, if not always go-together.

"tropical flight longest" sure, flying to islands can be some of our longest flights but is this together with very recent runs about an island in trouble?

Is it "mask caused fireflies fail?" Fireflies in a recent run too. This run looks like a lot of work putting it with other runs but feels fruitful for any that do.

Red Alert and which path? It's a false flag coming, and will it be during Jade helm? if not before, sure.

Eagle1, could "bonus technique" be Geospatial engineering that's using meta data to determine a person or group's "path?" A page is posted here somewhere that makes an excellent argument for the practice of Geospatial Engineering applications being the main purpose of Jade Helm/mastering the Human Domain.

Found it...this is *the hottest Jade Helm report I've ever read. Cameras on planes, drones and much more...here'a a quote from, and then this most-powerful page.

"There are many different sections under geospatial engineering, the most interesting is how our government is involved in “new” intelligence. “NGA provides timely, relevant, and accurate geospatial intelligence in support of national security.” So just what is geospatial intelligence- “Geospatial intelligence, GEOINT (GEOspatial INTelligence) is intelligence about the human activity on earth derived from the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information that describes, assesses, and visually depicts physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth."
CREDIT-link here https://freedomfighterreports.com/2015/0...n-exposed/

PS, the link above has a 15 min. video on it which says that Microsoft is bringing **holographic computing and furthermore that *this ties into CERN!*