Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't cut your hair~!
Don't cut your hair~!

Hair is an extension of your nervous system… read about hair as fiber optics, aiding intuition…

Hair as an extension of your nervous system!
Wow, still reading there but couldn't resist commenting, already! That dude in the bible lost his strength when his hair was cut. What a trip this article is....thank you.
I read about that years ago. My hair is down to my waist.
The positive thing is, that when I do cut it I always loose 5 pounds!
One man's experience:

After the military, I let my hair grow out. It was mid-way down my back. I read this article and vowed to do whatever it takes to keep my hair nice and long.

Problem: Genetics. If you see my dad's hair, you'd know what I mean. My hair began falling out. I started looking hideous. I was crushed. I was finally left with an option: Keep looking like a total moron, or cut it all off. I chose the second option, especially since I didn't have money to keep buying shampoo and conditioner.

Low and behold... my mystical experiences seem to have remained steadily increasing. I can't say I'm having more now as a bald guy, but I can say that the experiences have not decreased at all between having lots of hair and having none.

Also Buddhists typically have no hair, and I know they have tons of experiences.

Not ditching the article, though, just conveying my experiences.
5 Things Your Hair Can Tell You About Your Health
Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1014/ha...O4AarGL.99
Vitamin D (not really a vitamin) deficiency is how I found the article and I've lots to say about the various issues (bonuses) raised concerning our health, hair and natural gifts beyond the 5 physical senses…

esholars added excellent vitamin info I'd love to add to. Vitamins and lake of will affect our state of consciousness.

I've read various numbers as to the population that is D deficient and most of them are in the 90 percentile, yes this includes people in southern climates. Add to the list, there is an epidemic of D deficiency in Australia. I just heard that from an MD yesterday whose specialty is vitamin D. I do know the coral reefs there are dying at an alarming rate because of the toxic suntan lotion, so I can only l guess, besides people not spending time outdoors anymore, when they do, they fear the sun, just like good little programed people would since the system tells you to, wear toxic suntan lotion. Also, "they" tell us dis eases are heredity, to accept and expect them, like cancer, when they are not, though deficiencies can be passed on, there is remedy. What we do, eat etc, influences our DNA… a stressed person becomes vitamin (vital minerals) deficient, immunity resistance is lowered. For example - plant a seed (or imagine it), say a carrot seed, one on the north, east, west south side of a house. Put some close to the house with an overhang, some not, different soils, nutrient deficient or full of minerals. In time you'll see a plant without sun, water or nutrition will not produce like one that is provided all necessary ingredients, obviously "influencing" the outcomes. A stressed plant is the same as a stressed human, not healthy.

Vit D deficiency symptoms - besides the typical people hear about, such as rickets, bone/joint issues, the list is long as to health problems people deal with - like depression, cancer, cognitive impairment, gut issues, chronic fatigue, insomnia, autoimmune diseases, nervousness, heart disease (heart is a huge muscle), muscles, obesity, improve DNA repair and so much more. Do a web search ( I use ixquick.com, never oogle) and discover the difference Vitamin D makes for all around health, and most people are deficient. We have an ill health society that is lacking most vital minerals not found in whole foods, because the soils as a rule are depleted, unless organic and you grow your own.

From that article I am reminded we have hair all over our bodies from head to toe just like the polar bear. I've had my hair stand on end, whether on my legs, arms or the back of my neck. This feeling is not the same as gut feelings (where our first brain is) as opposed to consciousness, or dreams. Forget the 5 senses, we humans have many more than the physical ones and fortunately for us, we have those conscious persons devoting their precious time at NDC. *grin

Regarding the military indoctrination, the haircut is a part of transforming, telling troops how to think and obey, so it is much more than the "naked feeling" of the hair loss. I assume natives used for tracking, did not go through that brainwashing, "training/programming" and thus did not lose their wonderful gifts, were not told how to think etc, thus they were able to express their soulful gifts...

So although, long hair aids people without an awareness, (I know when i get my hair cut I feel freer in the sense I am not affected by all that I am heightened to, normally affects me) we have our talents which make us who we are. And yet, we can fine tune our abilities when not stressed, all the while making it a point to be in tiptop healthy shape. Vitamin D is at the top of my list because it is vital for a healthy immune system, regulating other minerals. My hair thickened when I stepped up my D intake beyond a multi-vitamin. I supplement because in the northern climate, the sun is too low from Nov-Feb, we get zero D from the sun (nevermind chemtrails clouding our skies) and our body does not retain the D for long, so supplementing it is an ongoing process.
Vit D is at the top of my list, too! Thanks for that really nice article!
Eagle, dang straight genetics determine many things for us, this included! My Daddy was celtic and Mama was Cherokee. (neither of them 100%, but what I named was what they were mostly recognized & known for.) I got Daddy's lighter skin tone, even being lighter than Mama the day she died, and I got Daddy thin hair...thin two ways....lol....each strand is baby-fine and not a noticeably thick head of it.

So! at almost 60 I wear hair well-above the shoulders, and not by choice. No, not bummed about it. We all have our gifts and we all have our "lack." Life's good and I have more than my share of blessings and gifts.

Problem: Genetics. If you see my dad's hair, you'd know what I mean. My hair began falling out. I started looking hideous. I was crushed. I was finally left with an option: Keep looking like a total moron, or cut it all off. I chose the second option, especially since I didn't have money to keep buying shampoo and conditioner.

Low and behold... my mystical experiences seem to have remained steadily increasing. I can't say I'm having more now as a bald guy, but I can say that the experiences have not decreased at all between having lots of hair and having none.

Also Buddhists typically have no hair, and I know they have tons of experiences.

Not ditching the article, though, just conveying my experiences.
[/quote]
I take a step further. I don't wash mine either. Ewwwww! Gross!

I know... but I do use a baking soda mixture and then rinse with diluted vinegar and followup with a spearmint rinse three times a week. Haven't used shampoo in months.

I originally grew my hair out so as to donate it to a cause called Wigs For Kids (kids with cancer) and ended up donating a nice 12" chunk, however I later learned that the organization may have not have been exactly what it claimed (surprise surprise) so now I'm just letting it grow. About at the middle of my back now with no intention of cutting.

That article is good news and explains why the military shaves heads.
Hair plays vital role for enhancing the beauty of a person especially for Women .Today because of busy schedule .Most of them did not get so much time to look after it .Thats why most of the women prefer to keep hair short . Hair extensions and wigs are the best alternatives for those who have short hairs and wants to do long haired  hairstyles .
I doubt that hair extensions would bring back mystical experiences to a person with short or no hair, but I also surmise that this has never been studied.
Eagle1, I know exactly what you are talking about. I went in the military with a lot of hair, came out and tried to grow it out, finding that I had 'Caesar's Hairline'. I wore it buzzed down (like a NASA ground control guy from the 60's) for a long time. I finally lost the fight as my beard grew coarse, thick and white - and simultaneously my head-hair slid-off (what my wife calls is, that I just 'outgrew my hair', and it went south to stay warm).
I went to shaving my head, and it definitely improved my appearance. Shaving my head has had NO IMPACT on my dreams, in the least.
Not knowing you very well, Trapper, I'm thinking that the bald look has actually increased your dreaming prowess, but you'd obviously know more than me! Smile Thanks for the input.
I think a lot of it has to do with what a person believes. If one believes one's hair length is directly related to one's psychic/sensing abilities, then it is. If one doesn't, then it isn't. I've known amazingly psychic people who sported short/no hair and some with long hair who couldn't sense their way out of an open gazebo.

In my case, I've run the gamut from long hair to bald and haven't noticed any difference in what I'm able to do. Right now my hair is just above my shoulders, but I don't think it has anything to do with the abilities I'm developing. That comes with acknowledging the fact I have them and working to develop them.

If I had to say there was any one thing that DID increase one's psychic sensitivity, I would say it was meditation. Deep, regular meditation. The Buddhist monks know what they're doing in that regard.
Very powerful post, DLP. When dealing with dreams, the phenomenon can be well explained by the person's deeply held belief system. Granted, many of the most important beliefs that dictate our experience in these otherly worlds are all deeply buried in the subconscious. That's just part of why meditation is so key in all this...it fosters AWARENESS. So, build awareness, which causes us to identify and assess our core beliefs, which causes to question and challenge those beliefs, which causes us to produce different CONSCIOUS beliefs, which help foster more beneficial outcomes, including more vivid, more accurate, more desirable dream states and beyond.

Thanks, DLP!
Eagle1
So many people don't stop to think WHY they believe what they believe. They may not even realize their beliefs are nothing more than things they've been told by their families, by their religious authorities, or even by society.

One of the biggest benefits of meditation is it allows us to quiet that stuff that crowds our thoughts and gives us the silence we need to hear clearly.