Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
.... one wave does nor exclude another....
Sooo true!
Slowly catching back up....

AwakenedDreamer et al.

Here we are back at the crossroads. Smile P1 vs P2.

P1 predicts the future. In fact, the future is pretty much absolute and can't be changed. It's fate. The premise behind P1 is that our dreams will show us the future before it happens.

P2 is quite the opposite. P2 believes that we create our reality together. It's Destiny. There is literally nothing we can't do. The future is up to us. What do we want to create?

The NDC's ultimate mission is to meld both of these concepts. So, to answer your question, the answer is yes. Yes, we want to predict the absolute aspect of the future, but yes we also want to break humanity free and create the golden age that we truly want. Incidentally, we're still muddling through P1. I believe our success hinges on our ability to figure out P1 first. Get this, I just learned yesterday that it takes on average 10 years to develop something really earth shattering. In other words, it takes an equivalent of about 10 years worth of knowledge and experience in a certain field to make a revolutionary change in that field. Based on that, we're actually ahead of the average, although I admit to having a super duper long way to go.

Right now, I'd like to figure out linguistics and P1. But of course, we're always moving forward.
(05-21-2015, 10:37 AM)Windy Wrote: I believe I am on my 9th year of dream work, that is good to know, one more year and i should have it all mastered Wink

LOL
Windy, in one more year, you'll have what it takes to overhaul the world of dreams with some new insight you develop. I can't wait to hear about it!!! Smile
Chromalyn, this is a superb answer. I happen to agree with you. In stillness the dreams come, and in stillness during the rest of our day, IMO everything good and right, and in its proper time comes, or at least potentially it can.

Amen, one does not exclude the other.

(05-21-2015, 08:13 AM)chromalyn Wrote: Nanny, I want to answer your questions, but I'm not sure I have the right answers. For now, the idea of stillness while awake, and the core mission of NDC are symbiotic at the least, perhaps even twin aspects of human consciouness evolution. In a vibrational universe, one wave does not exclude another...
if we start back up paradigms I wanna participate Big Grin
Big hit, Windy! Well done! Need a link, please.
Question: Is anyone tracking these #CameTrue on a spreadsheet for future reference?
(05-21-2015, 10:37 AM)Windy Wrote: I believe I am on my 9th year of dream work, that is good to know, one more year and i should have it all mastered Wink

Lol, oh dear! I've been doing dreamwork since I was a kid and that was started about 30 years ago, and I still feel like I have a universe full of stuff to learn. I really don't feel like my physical age of 40! (that's weird even seeing that number in writing!)

Although, I've held the belief since I was a kid that Reality is What We Make It, and actively work at that. I'm not certain that the future is totally fixed, but I lack the perspective to see how that future structure is organised. Does it function as a singular whole, in that everything that ever could happen is simultaneously happening all at once? Or is it something more linear and branching with major events as the split points, and depending on what you do and think, you find yourself sliding down one path over another like a map? Is that map already made, or is it creating as you go, disappearing when you pass through? It's hard to know unless you can get outside it and have a look at it.

(06-09-2015, 11:30 AM)Windy Wrote: Oh sorry! I will correct that Chris.

Sherriann, I do not know... I was thinking we could have a section in the Trophy Case, for the DREAM BOT....

Then when one of these hits are found, the #Cametrue could be submitted to an Elder, and we could copy it to the trophy case.
Since Eagle1 has been busy, i have not bothered to bring it up.

FYI, I took the dream bot runs for the last month, and i put them into excel and it is allowing me to see what current news stories showed up in the bot runs last month before they happened, my guess at this point is that there is going to be a lot more of these!

Yes we should totally be tracking this stuff. I'd love to see your spreadsheet Windy!
(06-09-2015, 11:30 AM)Windy Wrote: Oh sorry! I will correct that Chris.

Sherriann, I do not know... I was thinking we could have a section in the Trophy Case, for the DREAM BOT....

Then when one of these hits are found, the #Cametrue could be submitted to an Elder, and we could copy it to the trophy case.
Since Eagle1 has been busy, i have not bothered to bring it up.

FYI, I took the dream bot runs for the last month, and i put them into excel and it is allowing me to see what current news stories showed up in the bot runs last month before they happened, my guess at this point is that there is going to be a lot more of these!

Thumbs up!!
A trophy case for DreamBot? Brilliant. Let me chew on that for awhile to see the best way to integrate. Perhaps blog entries might be the answer for the bigger hits.
Wow, Eagle1! Yo! LOL and Elyse, gal, Yo! Do either or both of you remember Elyse's dream about Orion and much more?? and Eagle1, you were so scholarly as to write such a full blog page on her dream and your research about it. It's so informative and full that I've still not taken it all in! and even better....drumroll....this blog entry will be a year old anyday now? or just was. but most of all...

it's about rebirth of the age and look what some botruns have said in the past few days!

Hence I'm bringing attention to this botrun oh that's a year old just four days ago.

We've got runs all on one page like "Apocalypse in the Sky," "The Transition, Grim and Goodness," and "An Emotional Revolution" as well as ""Red Alert, Eden and Apocalypse!" all on page one of the Dreambot Run List of runs, right now.