Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlap dreaming, Take 1
Lightbulb 
I didn't forget this topic! Just got sidetracked a bit with life, the universe, and everything.  Big Grin

Anyway...

For those who might not know what's going on, we're running a little experiment in something we're calling "overlapping dreams". This is when two or more people dream similar dreams unbeknownst to one another, dreams that might be different in some ways but the main details are in unison. What if, it was wondered, this could be done intentionally, sort of a remote viewing/dream incubation? Someone would give an identifier of a place, something not known by the dreamers, then the dreamers would incubate that identifier and see what came up during dreamtime.

So here we go, kids. I have the first number for dreamers:

After incubating the dream, please post the results in the dream forum.

Thanks!

Eagle: If you want this in another forum, feel free to move it. Smile
got it Smile
I don't have a better place for it yet, but if we keep doing this experiment, which I really hope we do....we'll need to find a better place. We'll keep it here for now unless anyone else has a heartache with it.

By Take 2 we'll have a better home for this awesome experiment!
(05-18-2015, 11:06 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I don't have a better place for it yet, but if we keep doing this experiment, which I really hope we do....we'll need to find a better place. We'll keep it here for now unless anyone else has a heartache with it.

By Take 2 we'll have a better home for this awesome experiment!

Kewl!
Got it!

I'm planning to wait until others post before I reveal the location so there's no "cross contamination", so to speak. Does that work for y'all?
sent to DLP
the suspense is killing me
oh yes!
How do we want to do the actual dream logging? I'm prepared to keep participants' IDs private, if they so desire. Or do y'all want to see the dreams as well, so we can all get in on the fun?
lets all in on the fun Smile
im dying of antici......
pation
I can post both dreams in one post, along with the location. That way, we can all read over them and discern the similarities and/or differences.

I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if anyone else submits a dream. I have to run some errands now but I'll be back.

This is fun. Big Grin
I say this with extreme empathy....Windy, every time I turn around another part of your physical vehicle is falling apart. My guess is that your your esoteric gifts will only multiply in magnificant amounts going forward. I don't see any way around that! BLESS YOU!!
(05-19-2015, 03:34 PM)Windy Wrote: I am going to have four teeth pulled... i guess i will check when i am done with my drugged stooper i am about to be in! Tongue

Oh my goodness! Be gentle with yourself!

Okay, I'm back. Sorry it took so long.

I'm going to go ahead and post the dreams that were submitted in this thread, along with the location and some commentary.

Let's just say this turned out to be veddy, veddy interesting. Big Grin