Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CERN WARNING- 2015
Rainbow 
Well now, is it time to break out the P ano year in review yet?
CERN is ongoing folks- may be the catalyst for quite a bit-
We may have some hits here- everyone catalog and review your dreams.
Is CERN responsible? Huh  Exclamation  Cool
recent quake dreams, tsunami dreams, portal creams, weirdness- monsters, spiders, aliens, giants, creepy and on so forth
http://investmentwatchblog.com/massive-q...e-hell-up/
This sounds like a list of movies in production for a Hollywood Studio. lol
I'm ready! Let's get the portals open. Or rather, let's get a move on with major change....finally.....

Anyone fearing this?
I have zero fear of death, but I sure do dread some of the ways it can come-about. I dread suffering, not change, not leaving my body, NDE or eternity.

In that context or I should say in that same M.O? I dread the terror that I know without question is going to have to happen to usher in the next age which we are on the precipice of.

Yeah, good point Nanny Smile
Time for P2. Sorry guys, I do this on my own, in the quiet of my room, candles, and............
Kali the GODDESS of destruction- of the Illusions, is on the march.
However, after the other nights' tsunamis for this week and its not over yet- tumblers all along California today last one was 4.2, 4.0, and now CERN up and rumbling with the 13-14 TeV.s
hopefully the earth crust won't crack open.
There is no such thing as death. WE never die, we only shed the garment. Its the pain and suffering durin g the process that I recoil from as I don't wish that on anyone nor do I think we deserve it. We are all precious BEings.

food for thought tonight.
The Earth = Gaia.

Gaia is a GODDESS. In at least two of our Bot runs, the Goddess is not only ANGRY, but she also departs the station.
Rainbow 
(05-21-2015, 11:34 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: The Earth = Gaia.

Gaia is a GODDESS. In at least two of our Bot runs, the Goddess is not only ANGRY, but she also departs the station.

Holy crap Batman! (no pun intended goddess)
departs the station-
station-orbit
CERN- portal
Seems they are urgent/desperate to get this to DO something-
with the speed in which they are colliding is it possible this GODDESS will find herself in another orbit OR
another Universe?

Yikes....what a thought to ponder.....time to look at those bot runs again.
You may be onto something Chris.
At times like this thread, I try to remind myself of something that's been a constant in my life, and I would think in most others'.
No matter what issue I am facing, it's NEVER as bad or difficult as *thinking about it* is!
The dread, the sometimes incessant *thinking of it is the well, sometimes torment of anything.
When I am *in whatever experience it is, I am always fine and know I will/would be.
So, as the cliche goes....to exaggerate to make the point...

"if you're going through hell, keep on going."

(05-21-2015, 11:26 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yeah, good point Nanny Smile
The one thing I LOVE about the quantum FIELD (Nanny) is that it is never ever set in stone! It fluctuates wildly with all thoughts/energy input. On the 6th plane/dimension of demonstration we have what is called 'quantum chaos" like a soup of
omniparticles boiling away.

With that said, what is there to fear- ever? NOthing! It can change with a thought.
However, I found it interesting that in a 24 hr period May 21-22 there were approximately 101 earthquakes give or take a rumble here and there---even a 1.8 in SWITZERLAND at 9:40 UTC- 05/22. http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/#
HMMMMMM

Gaia is shivering or quaking- getting ready to leave her station?
There was one in Ken,t England, yesterday. Highly unusual.
Mother Earth is in literal *(literal for a planet) birth-pangs. She is also angry as heck. She isn't god IMO but she sure is one of His biggest messengers at this time.

This was all foretold. We've been amply warned that some generation is like "tag! you're it" and yep, it's really us. Bible just didn't have the details and still, occasionally something, some new technology or invention (CERN, anyone??) helps us realize another thing that was foretold.

Indeed fear is from the dark-side. It energizes its own and I admit I have to remind myself of this sometimes. But...not an ego-speak here....as I think back, when I've been in-danger or potential-danger I've felt in my center and I've never freaked-out. It's more like me to freeze and be amazed or shocked. heck, if a situation is bigger than me, I just get still, like oh screw it, this isn't my fight? LOL~

(05-22-2015, 11:20 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: The one thing I LOVE about the quantum FIELD (Nanny) is that it is never ever set in stone!

With that said, what is there to fear- ever? NOthing! It can change with a thought.
However, I found it interesting that  in a 24 hr period May 21-22 there were approximately 101 earthquakes give or take a rumble here and there---even a 1.8 in SWITZERLAND at 9:40 UTC- 05/22.  http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/#
HMMMMMM

Gaia is shivering or quaking- getting ready to leave her station?