Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver airport and underground bunkers
Actually, this is from two different dreams. God told them not to go into the bunkers where one scene is from the people at the Denver airport where they are being transported around in the tunnels but are sprayed with a poison from the sprinklers above and all of them are found dead at the Denver airport bunker due to dirty money having financed it in the first place. The second dream is where those in those underground bunkers who survive and those who went off world come back and are not given any type of warm welcome back whatsoever.
I have had dreams of being in what I felt was an underground bunker. Have you had many of these dreams? Let me know if you want to hear one that I remember.
The artwork is so bleeping freaky at Denver airport that I wouldn't doubt there's a city as well as a satanic church/temple under the thing. No excuses if the poor tax payers of that area had to pay for that garbage.
I frequent DIA - about 20 times a year. It's creepy alright Nanny...there's a LOT going on there. I always wonder what might go on under our noses on that land. The 2 gargoyles in suitcases on the East and West terminals especially make me wonder WTH. The plaques claim they are for protection of some sort. And then the dedication capstone says "The time capsule beneath this stone has messages and memorabilia for the people of Colorado in 2094." And it's claimed by "The New World Airport Commission", which doesn't exist publicly. Definitely going to be things going on on there when things go down.
Here is an interesting article about the DIA conspiracy theories and the the debunking of many of them.
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4194
I am very familiar with this airport too and travel through it a few times each year.
(05-24-2015, 05:20 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Here is an interesting article about the DIA conspiracy theories and the the debunking of many of them.
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4194
I am very familiar with this airport too and travel through it a few times each year.

Thanks Twice. Good article. I do take the skeptics' views seriously too.

I used to live in Aurora, airports don't work so well in the middle of a city, I get that. But 55 square miles? Necessary?

I just can't deny the feelings and vibes I get when on this land and in DIA. It's eerie and uncomfortable. I can't imagine that there is NOT something going on there that's being kept from us.

This mural just doesn't say "peace" to me anywhere. I've stood in front of this mural wondering "why?". Airports usually have rotating art pieces, something local to get our attention etc. These permanent installments baffle me.

[Image: dulcebook_denver10.jpg]

Also, the mural artists' name is Leo. Interesting?
Leo Tanguma "The Children of the World Dream of Peace" is a powerful mural expressing the artist's desire to abolish violence in society. One part of the diptych exhibits the tragedy and devastation of war and its impact on humanity. The mural then moves to images of smiling children dressed in folk costumes from around the world celebrating peace prevailing over war.

Bringing it back to theylive's dream...
XeeMaye, I hear ya! I have not yet been in the new airport which is amusing to me since I was in the old one so many times that I had a fav. restaurant---Timber Lodge? I think...always ate the fresh-caught rainbow trout.

There is no excuse and the folks of Denver should've protested like madmen. Oh, maybe they did. This NWO crowd is very arrogant.

(05-24-2015, 12:36 PM)XeeMaye Wrote: I frequent DIA - about 20 times a year.  It's creepy alright Nanny...there's a LOT going on there.  I And it's claimed by "The New World Airport Commission", which doesn't exist publicly.  Definitely going to be things going on on there when things go down.

We have debunkers of everything now. Well, maybe it is or maybe it is not true that there's a second "White House" under the thing, for example.

My hubby got an eye-opener when a dude he became friendly with, told him something. This dude was no-nonsense and didn't tell hubby until he was moving away from our area. He had gotten the thrill of working in Hawaii on Oahu, on the H3 highway that goes through beautiful mountains and has two tunnels.

This dude was an official? or something pretty high in one of the companies or "the" one that built it. He told hubby that "there's a small city under it." He was dead-serious.
Now that I know the tunnel system starting in Paulding County, Georgia really does connect Walmarts, etc., I am not a bit surpised. "Continuity of govt." is the reason.