Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of dreams
Over the past month, since the last eclipse really, my dreams have pretty much disappeared. I know I dream, there's always a sense of having dreamed while asleep, but when I wake there's nothing there as if I didn't dream at all. This is kind of unusual for me, in that I've always dreamed and quite vividly at that.

Anyone else noticing a change of some sort in their dreaming of late?
(05-23-2015, 11:54 AM)DLP Wrote: Over the past month, since the last eclipse really, my dreams have pretty much disappeared. I know I dream, there's always a sense of having dreamed while asleep, but when I wake there's nothing there as if I didn't dream at all. This is kind of unusual for me, in that I've always dreamed and quite vividly at that.

YES!!! I always dream very vividly, anyone in my life knows this and get a kick out of my long, drawn out and mostly very weird dreams. That is why I joined NDC - but then about 2 or 3 weeks ago they just stopped. Like you, I have the sense of dreaming, but it feels chaotic and when I wake I can't remember much if anything about them. It's like they are being blocked, fuzzed out, scrambled. Very strange sensation and it's been troubling me for awhile now.

what do you suppose this could be about?
(05-23-2015, 12:54 PM)XeeMaye Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 11:54 AM)DLP Wrote: Over the past month, since the last eclipse really, my dreams have pretty much disappeared. I know I dream, there's always a sense of having dreamed while asleep, but when I wake there's nothing there as if I didn't dream at all. This is kind of unusual for me, in that I've always dreamed and quite vividly at that.

YES!!!  I always dream very vividly, anyone in my life knows this and get a kick out of my long, drawn out and mostly very weird dreams.  That is why I joined NDC - but then about 2 or 3 weeks ago they just stopped.  Like you, I have the sense of dreaming, but it feels chaotic and when I wake I can't remember much if anything about them.  It's like they are being blocked, fuzzed out, scrambled.  Very strange sensation and it's been troubling me for awhile now.

In my case I suspect it's being done as a protective measure for some reason, but I don't know for sure. Think I'll meditate on the question and see what comes up.
(05-23-2015, 01:03 PM)DLP Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 12:54 PM)XeeMaye Wrote: YES!!!  I always dream very vividly, anyone in my life knows this and get a kick out of my long, drawn out and mostly very weird dreams.  That is why I joined NDC - but then about 2 or 3 weeks ago they just stopped.  Like you, I have the sense of dreaming, but it feels chaotic and when I wake I can't remember much if anything about them.  It's like they are being blocked, fuzzed out, scrambled.  Very strange sensation and it's been troubling me for awhile now.

In my case I suspect it's being done as a protective measure for some reason, but I don't know for sure. Think I'll meditate on the question and see what comes up.

My gut feeling was that it's some kind of veil...protective measure sounds reasonable. I'll be interested to hear what you come up with.
For the past 3 weeks with the exception of the few I have posted here, my dreams have not been clear as usual. It feels like my dreams are on fast forward. The fast forward motion wakes me which gives me 2 reasons to be irritated. 1 - I can't remember what I saw because it was going too fast. 2 - I am concerned about having enough energy for work the next day. So I will spend all night in a vicious cycle of waking, going back sleep and fast forward dreams.

Whew! I feel like I just had group therapy with the NDC Forum! Merci Beaucoup NDC! Now that I know the why of it, I need to figure out how to stop it and get back to my normal dream time. Now that I think about it, my days have also felt like they are on fast forward. Hummmmm, another piece of the puzzle.
(05-23-2015, 01:07 PM)XeeMaye Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 01:03 PM)DLP Wrote: In my case I suspect it's being done as a protective measure for some reason, but I don't know for sure. Think I'll meditate on the question and see what comes up.

My gut feeling was that it's some kind of veil...protective measure sounds reasonable.  I'll be interested to hear what you come up with.

I meditated on this and got an image of eyes, as if they were searching for something. Sort of reminded me of the eye of Sauron when they eye would shift and look around, except there were two of them. I interpret that to mean someone's looking for me during dreamtime so the best way to keep me out of sight is to keep me out of dreamtime.
(05-25-2015, 01:46 AM)DLP Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 01:07 PM)XeeMaye Wrote: My gut feeling was that it's some kind of veil...protective measure sounds reasonable.  I'll be interested to hear what you come up with.

I meditated on this and got an image of eyes, as if they were searching for something. Sort of reminded me of the eye of Sauron when they eye would shift and look around, except there were two of them. I interpret that to mean someone's looking for me during dreamtime so the best way to keep me out of sight is to keep me out of dreamtime.

Fascinating DLP. Is that a new experience for you?
Last night I experienced the speeding up of dreams like Julie. Fitful sleep and I can only remember bits and pieces of my dreams. Frustrating.
Any of the females noticing a flood of dreams associated with the reproductive cycle? My wife mentioned that the last few nights she's extremely exhausted because she's literally dreaming all night these super vivid dreams. There are so many that she can't remember them all. LOL...one of the dreams was her sitting down and writing one of the other dreams down, although she couldn't remember the dream that she was writing down! Smile
I am dreaming regularly, not more. not less.

I have a lot of dreams regarding the reproductive cycle. usually they indicate an idea that im "gestating" or "giving birth to". other parts of the cycle are usually indicators of my body "cleansing" itself of something; illness, negativity, etc.
And oddly enough, last night I dreamed. Very vividly. Shaquille O'Neal as my partner and bodyguard. Seemed perfectly logical. LOL Big Grin
Like I said...vividly.

Blush
DLP – When you mentioned the EYES it reminded me of something that happened to me. When the US started sending troops to the Middle East I was praying for our military. One time as I was getting ready to pray I thought “why don’t I try to remote view as I am praying so I can pinpoint my prayers to a specific region”. When I tried it I saw eyes, then the full picture of a middle eastern man all dressed in black wearing a black headdress. I knew he could see me, which was something I had never encountered before. Then I heard the Holy Spirit tell me “stop, you don’t want to go any further” so I backed off and shut off the connection.

It didn’t scare me, just surprised me a great deal. I had no business remote viewing on a Spiritual level and it was naïve of me to think that it was ok. I know there are people in the world who have the gift of fighting on that type of Spiritual level and I am not one of them. I never intentionally remote viewed again.
that's kinda creepy...the eyes thing. scary