Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is it? a bot run? about cars wrecking....??
It seems so very long ago that we had linguistics about cars wrecking and the word "race" maybe was in it. Sorry...truly ramble because my thoughts are right now.

A disc jockey was talking last night? very recently of how he loved watching car races but not seeing cars fly in the air. I thought of, was it Project Ano? or a regular daily run?

Just putting this here as food for thought. It sounds like we may have a big hit on this subject but I'm no help in where it is or what source I'm referring to.
Howdy, Windy! thank you. I think you're suggesting I use my computer's "find on this page" thingy. It's getting late so forgive me for being a bit slower right now.

I'm gonna try. Of course...lazily hoping someone reads this and just gets the hit. Also, haven't yet checked headlines but you just KNOW UK Mail online will have the race wreck details. They are so very good.

How are you feeling today? I've meant to PM you and check. I do care, sistah gal.
Thanks, Windy! I've got to go find the headline about what the DJ claimed happened. Or....did he punk me?! LOL....thank you very much. hugs~
thanks again, Windy! here is the headline..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...jured.html

April 15th. botrun fits it with Group 2, the best. Even has the word "lap."
You received due-credit for it on that thread, of course.

I'm really distracted today, sorry.

What if this is the second car race accident in two or three days? Uh huh...the DJ said he didn't like to see cars "flying." Plus the date on this is just yesterday and I heard the DJ say this, mayybe a day or so before that. Sigh, I've got some googlin around to do.