Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metaphysical Sciences And Postmaterialism
We perch upon the precipice of a series of storms. Storms engineered by our controllers, and storms engineered by Universe. On the one hand, there is a creaking wooden ship with it's ancient sails unfurled, the maltese cross adorning it's battered sails, its' decks stand filled at the ready with the same armored knights who vows doomed civilizations, and who's furry slaughtered entire races of people. It approaches humanity once more.

On the other hand is an enlightenment of blinding white light, everything white light, symbolic of a God; the Universe our creator, our home. It seems we are soon to be forced, compelled to chose one or the other, as evidently neither side will surrender the field. It seems foolish to joust with Universe, but the captain of the creaking old order and his crew are of such low order that it is inconceivable to them that they are indeed jousting with Universe. They believe they are the rightful masters, and that they have never failed, and so they believe they will not fail this time either. Their plans are sublime, refined by time, their knowledge of human needs, weakness, and desires are a library of torture that is the history of humanity itself.

Yet, it is not for them to choose. It is our choice, and our choice alone. We need only decide upon which branch to tie our fate. Will we chose the past, and all that goes along with it, the intentional ignorance, the starvation, suffering, murder, war and slavery? To be sure, this is what the captain of the creaking ship and crew are intent upon revisiting upon all of us in short order. It is their sublime plan and it has always worked because it brings survival itself upon individuals, but it is dependent upon us wanting what little they offer above mere survival

If we want more, for ourselves and for our future, then we are instead going to have to reach for the star's and the gift of the galaxy in a very real sense, but how? How can we succeed over these forces; these enemies of old, the Conquistadors?

First let us understand what they want to destroy is what they fear. Let us understand where this fear has come from and then let us exploit that fear. Let us not fight the Conquistadors, but instead let us become the Conquistadors.

Postmaterialism, is about personal values which change with societies. As a term, postmaterialism ultimately refers to emphasizing self-expression as a higher form of life in my opinion.  The term was coined by American social scientist Ronald Inglehart.  An excellent brief can be read at Encyclopedia Brittannica (attached link) and this brief will be valuable in enabling the reader to then see the precise idea of the old world invaders is to bring the destruction upon the parts of civilization which have brought forth this higher state of reasoning in order to return the slaves to their proper place in the realm of the invaders old world lower level thinking.  http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topi...aterialism

Beating the enemy: Replacing the Value Paradigm with Enlightenment.
Our knowledge of the nature of reality has grown, and as our understanding of the true nature of the human mind grows, the previously metaphysical questions which once formed the foundations for philosophical ideas are now being defined in to the lexicon of a new science which is supplanting the old sciences of the purely materialistic realm.

This is to say, in a very real sense, "Don't waste time fighting them, invent a new paradigm."
So I will begin this thread with a video robbed from the wonderful people at Thunderbolts.
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Dr. Gary Schwartz

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/10...-schwartz/
(10-10-2014, 11:55 PM)Balsa Wrote: It seems foolish to joust with Universe, but the captain of the creaking old order and his crew are of such low order that it is inconceivable to them that they are indeed jousting with Universe. They believe they are the rightful masters, and that they have never failed, and so they believe they will not fail this time either.

Yet, it is not for them to choose. It is our choice, and our choice alone. We need only decide upon which branch to tie our fate. Will we chose the past, and all that goes along with it, the intentional ignorance, the starvation, suffering, murder, war and slavery?

If we want more, for ourselves and for our future, then we are instead going to have to reach for the stars and the gift of the galaxy in a very real sense, but how? How can we succeed over these forces; these enemies of old, the Conquistadors?

First let us understand what they want to destroy is what they fear.

Postmaterialism, is about personal values which change with societies.

Beating the enemy: Replacing the Value Paradigm with Enlightenment.

This is to say, in a very real sense, "Don't waste time fighting them, invent a new paradigm."

Thank you for this great post, Balsa. I think I'll have to learn how to use the ratings for the work you've put into this.

Though I haven't had what I consider to be significant dreams for a while, some of my childhood dreams have been becoming more clearly meaningful over time. Your use of the "Conquistadors" on their ships with their endless battle to dominate dovetails with it perfectly. Remember, this dream is about 50 years old:

There are two ships. I see or am part of one ship's crew swimming underwater to light the other ship on fire. It burns, sinks, and reappears to do the same to the first, ad infinitum. It is absurd. I reject it, and am running along the shore (a new ground/direction?) with a few others as they continue their battle.

I think it was Chris who referred to P1 or P2 as being the yin or the yang.
Yes, from wiki ...
"Yin and yang can be thought of as complementary (rather than opposing) forces that interact to form a dynamic system in which the whole is greater than the assembled parts. Everything has both yin and yang aspects, (for instance shadow cannot exist without light). Either of the two major aspects may manifest more strongly in a particular object, depending on the criterion of the observation." (light waves or particles etc.)

We can't beat or join each other - what to do? How to find balance/harmony? I am reminded of the Gurdjieff transmitted Holy Affirming prayer:

Holy Affirming,
Holy Denying,
Holy Reconciling,
Transubstantiate in me,
For my Being.

KEITH JARRETT-HOLY AFFIRMING/HOLY DENYING/HOLY RECONCILING (Gurdjieff-deHartmann music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7hLfn42Ix8

I really like the way that post-materialism focuses on the individual. As you've probably noticed, I believe in change through the individual, along with many others.

Thank you again for another great post, Balsa!
I concur! Great discussion
Someone posted this link at RumorMill http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Archi...40915M.pdf

Here's a quote - it also involves interesting general and individual wrinkles in time.

"That you are all indeed very much being pushed into possible choices of timelines where such events can be experienced as reality. But it is still the same situation as it was on December 21st, 2012. That choices are made, that you are making choices each and every day and that the challenge is not to be swayed into negativity, fear and hopelessness, as is being presented en masse by controlled media to influence the populace, to influence humanity to go down the dark road. That you indeed all still have free will as to what you choose and that this free will can be used to take you into fear and hopelessness and blind panic or it can be used to choose alternative routes, to choose alternative timelines, positive timelines."
Balsa....applause from me! Wowzers, thank you. What a "Sunday offering" for the soul.

You said, "If we want more, for ourselves and for our future, then we are instead going to have to reach for the star's and the gift of the galaxy in a very real sense, but how? How can we succeed over these forces; these enemies of old, the Conquistadors?"

Eagle has put the answer here at his website in another section. I have lived to experience and know intimately that "THE" answer is practicing silent stillness. There is more than one suggested mental exercise for this, but the common threads in them all, or they are not true inner-stillness/awareness, are the same.

Call it self awareness or Mindfulness, it's the answer because "of ourselves we do nothing." The Spirit of either the good side of the force or of the bad side of the force, they do the work in us. We cannot defeat the dragons of old, or witness them defeated through us as the conduit, without us "getting out of the way" inside ourselves.

We must be still within, silent....to observe the storms within, as well as without.

Was said to me so simply. To raise our consciousness is without substance, so not to reach for anything outside of ourselves, for they are hypnotic. We are already hypnotized and need to be de-hypnotized, deprogrammed, each of us to of course varying levels.

Look inside! watch the sometimes even insane thought-stream, becoming objective to it instead of carried away IN it.

In this stillness is all power. It isn't in chanting, or imbibing substances, for each new high is, in reality a new low. It's in self-awareness.

Our minds stress us because they often replay incessantly, the events of the day. Dreams should be a library for us to utilize, not something we relive. Same thing for the waking events of our lives. We should be the masters of our minds, not the obedient slaves, for stress can cause disease and our minds therefore can even stress us to death.

When we are in our centers, many like to call it, not lost in the past memories, or the mind's planning of the next moment, dreaming of it, etc....we are then acted through. Whichever way our soul is inclined to act, for whichever side of the force....is the determination of which side of the force we are acted through and protected by.

Then, those dragons of old can be defeated by what's within us, effortlessly and in ways we couldn't have engineered.
Photo 
(10-12-2014, 06:50 PM)New Nanny Wrote:

To raise our consciousness is without substance, so not to reach for anything outside of ourselves, for they are hypnotic. We are already hypnotized and need to be de-hypnotized, deprogrammed, each of us to of course varying levels.

It took some thought to focus in on this statement for the revealing depth it contains inside it. It is a statement worth pondering; There is literally no form of mass media which, today, does not have an intention. Literally no product which reaches us which does not have an objective beyond mere wealth. From bottled water to the hype over Telsa Cars, they all have objectives which transcend making money. The idea that success in business is a quality of inventiveness is an illusion itself. Nothing becomes successful without approval, either directly, or because it fits in with a wider plan, and so this idea we are living with, that anyone with $40 dollars can be a millionaire, is a ridiculous lie. In other words, it is propaganda and it is actually part of the conditioning, or what is really a form of broadcast brainwashing, which is a form of education. Education is not one thing but many things and can cut both ways.

In any state operated system, education is potentially the greatest threat to truth, and if history teaches us anything it is that when truth is a victim we are usually the next victims, so when truth is suppressed or denied that is the greatest threat to general well being. Anyone who thinks our present educational system is any less malevolent, or less filled with subterfuge in design, than any other previous totalitarian systems  is simply unaware, or willfully ignorant, and this applies almost entirely across the board at every level and type of education.

"That which cannot be proven, must be indoctrinated."

America doesn't have a public education system. It has a "Prussian Indoctrination System."  As you might have surmised, the connotations which are tied to the word "Prussian" don't indicate a good thing.  Every totalitarian system is modeled on centralized control, and this is as true today in our own government as it was in any other, and as true in our systems of education as it was in any other totalitarian system, and most people in those societies didn't think their system was totalitarian either. So, there is a timeline to successful indoctrination and we are ourselves well along in to the overall plan, and it is a plan that has been used over the last century to great effect.

Nothing happens the same way twice, and in our nation our democratic safeguards, to the Republic, have been overcome and the nation is effectively under the control of an Oligarchy of corporate and banking wealth. Controlling education is a simple matter of rewards, and the same punishment/reward system controls our science. So the idea that the mind isn't in the body is a problem, and it isn't so much about money, as the money is fictional anyways, so that's not the issue. It's deeper than that and that's why the idea is rejected by the system.

So rather than trying to understand the true nature of the mind, the reverse is being implemented, and really if you go forward with the idea of the brain being a receiver, then why is it that virtually all natural drugs, which humans have used throughout time, to access the other worlds are now illegal? So you see; they understand how this works, and their intention is to prevent you or me or anyone else from understanding this, and that's why every drug which can allow the mind to cross in to other realms is now illegal. Now, what's so important that this has to be prevented with arrest and imprisonment?
Thank you! You can take almost any idea, even one that is sloppily stated or even misstated and find the value in it.

I didn't speak well because what I meant in the start of what you quoted, was that we truly raise our consciousness WITHOUT substances. Substances are great for physical pain or temporary sleeping aid, but like wacky tobacky (grin) which I indulged in more than my share of, in the seventies....we are actually lowering our consciousness with it.

I raise my consciousness, or no....I witness it and experience it being raised when I practice silent stillness...that I call "meditation." Even natural substances which have a medicinal value, are indeed tools of self-hypnosis.

Everything you wrote about the "powers that be" I do totally see, discern and agree with you about.

You darn sure are a better writer than me. I do misspeak at times.

I am looking forward to reading you each time I get the chance.
It's hard to decide what to post when it comes to Terence McKenna, but I enjoy this one: Cosmic consciousness and UFO's.
Undoubtedly one of the greatest minds of the past century. Wonderfully entertaining and brilliant. It's when you get to the 35 minute
mark that the doors really begin opening.

Terence Kemp McKenna was a writer, philosopher, psychonaut and ethnobotanist. He was noted for his knowledge of the
use of psychedelic, plant-based entheogens, and subjects ranging from shamanism, the theoretical origins of human consciousness, and his concept of novelty theory
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/924...ce_McKenna

“The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”
― Terence McKenna

There's a small intro which I myself just skip. Recorded lecture actually starts at the 5:00 mark
I don't beat myself up about it, but honestly do regret the psychedelics and crap that I experimented with in the early '70s. I did things I can't even spell without looking up. Sure, tripping at highschool sure did take the boredom of it away and left me with a few hilarious experiences to share, but I'm very glad I've spiritually grown to experience what raised consciousness is.

This dude's name is new to me but am curious enough to give him a listen, past the intro. as you suggested. Thanks~

LOL PS, about approx 26mins. in, he speaks of precisely what I was referring to that I can't spell.
(10-13-2014, 01:43 AM)Balsa Wrote: It's hard to decide what to post when it comes to Terence McKenna, but I enjoy this one: Cosmic consciousness and UFO's.
Undoubtedly one of the greatest minds of the past century. Wonderfully entertaining and brilliant. It's when you get to the 35 minute

It's been a while since I've watched or read McKenna, but this is the best - now I feel like I'm beginning to "get" him.  I hadn't realized he was so aligned with is it Sheldrake?  His description of "Paradise" is brilliant - absolutely inspirational.  All P2 should listen to this youtube.  

The thing that bothers me about "return," and even "rebirth," is that they suggest repetition or going back ... except if we understand that all life is spiralling vortices of the electric universe, as your other video gets into.

I'm not sure about his idea of a return to nomadic life, but I agree that natural medicines and experiences should play a much greater role in our health.  As a medical cannabis patient, I've gained a completely different perspective on these kinds of issues.  I greatly appreciate the value of many other natural medicines, like turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, cayenne, and homeopathy, which includes so many other natural medicines, with no danger or side effects, little expense and pure cure.  The natural "psychedelics" are gaining recognition as being of major benefit to those with PTSD - sidelining of the horrendously suffering victims of life's worst, while filling them with another kind of money-making poison that never cures?

The political implications of all of what he's suggesting are extremely interesting and I know we could discuss it for hours, but I don't think that's the point.  Do you have any kind of vision for how things could, should become?

This video combines elements of both your posts, and this is a quote from a comment below:

"Nearly all original Indigenous culture was a culture of RENEWAL, a Dreaming Culture, such as Australian Aboriginals put it… "

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U2tIVwGwiDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
(10-13-2014, 08:04 PM)ParadiseReturn Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 01:43 AM)Balsa Wrote: It's hard to decide what to post when it comes to Terence McKenna, but I enjoy this one: Cosmic consciousness and UFO's.

It's been a while since I've watched or read McKenna, but this is the best - now I feel like I'm beginning to "get" him.  I hadn't realized he was so aligned with is it Sheldrake?  His description of "Paradise" is brilliant - absolutely inspirational.  All P2 should listen to this youtube.  

The thing that bothers me about "return," and even "rebirth," is that they suggest repetition or going back ... except if we understand that all life is spiralling vortices of the electric universe, as your other video gets into.

I'm not sure about his idea of a return to nomadic life, but I agree that natural medicines and experiences should play a much greater role in our health.  As a medical cannabis patient, I've gained a completely different perspective on these kinds of issues.  I greatly appreciate the value of many other natural medicines, like turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, cayenne, and homeopathy, which includes so many other natural medicines, with no danger or side effects, little expense and pure cure.  The natural "psychedelics" are gaining recognition as being of major benefit to those with PTSD - sidelining of the horrendously suffering victims of life's worst, while filling them with another kind of money-making poison that never cures?

The political implications of all of what he's suggesting are extremely interesting and I know we could discuss it for hours, but I don't think that's the point.  Do you have any kind of vision for how things could, should become?

This video combines elements of both your posts, and this is a quote from a comment below:

"Nearly all original Indigenous culture was a culture of RENEWAL, a Dreaming Culture, such as Australian Aboriginals put it… "

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U2tIVwGwiDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First off, I didn't want to write something this long and I'm sorry about that.  It's just a lot of ground to cover in my view.
I know that Terence McKenna took the topic of drug use as a serious form of investigation, and not as something to be taken lightly. To my knowledge, he also always took considerable pains to make it clear that drugs, on the whole, aren't to used for vehicles of escape, and he is very specific about what plant life contains what compounds and that the entire idea is to enable a user to access specific physical realms, stressing that these are tools and not toys.

At any rate, when you get to the implications, they are that some specific organic compounds act as bridging apparatus , or some sort of redirection compounds, like a page redirect on a quantum level, where we meet alien life forms, or at least possibly alien probes, and that we are physically being transported to another dimension. We begin to see there is a connection which is showing the human mind is being interdicted, and this seems to be affirming that the human mind is only attached to the body, or flows through the body, and that the mind is incorporeal. That it is capable of transcending time, space, and dimensions.

Thus, the interdiction of the mind through organic compounds, specifically created to interact with the human brain, is detaching the aware mind from the body, and this is critical since it is the aware mind, the conscious mind, and allowing it to cross in to another dimension, or realm, and that is what this all seems to be showing. In other words, the incorporeal reality of the minds existence seems to be demonstrated through these interactions with advanced alien dimensional life forms, and which seem to be highly advanced, and are being made possible because of some redirection effected by the organic compound. This is what Mckenna often say's.  McKenna is telling us this stuff can prove to you that these other worlds are as real as this one, and then he goes much deeper with the idea of a collective consciousness, or an alien consciousness which is creating phenomena and trying to communicate with us, and here he's speaking about UFO's, Crop Circles, and other phenomena as manifestations of the reality of the human minds incorporeal existence and it's cross connections with other incorporeal beings.

From the rulers paradigm, I feel that the primary goal of prescription medications is to specifically fulfill some aspect of their intended purpose, but to primarily make sure that any medications which might be invented aren't going to be resulting in connections with other dimensional beings, and that McKenna tells us are possible with certain organics. Thus the idea is to create in the minds of the uninformed that drugs on the whole have essentially on one effect, and this is specifically what McKenna is denying.

It seems to me that if any single human would be qualified to make that denial, that all drugs have the same over all effect, then it would be Terence McKenna, and that is what he does say and it is the reason he is known. Since we now are living in a slightly more elevated state technologically, one might surmise that a compound which can interdict the normal perception of one dimension and redirect it another must then be inducing a precise change in some primary control which the receiver operates on. If this is how Universe really operates, upon planes of quantum realities, or something similar then it only makes logical sense that precise tuning results in precise receptions, and this is sort of what Terence McKenna seems to be suggesting. I also think this would go a long ways to explain a great number of things.

One thing I found interesting is how some of these being are described as resembling bouncing balls which can literally jump in to and out of you,
and of course we all know about Orbs so one might think there is a possible connection.

According to Mckenna, it isn't that the mushroom is itself intelligent, but that it was programmed to interact with the reception of the human brain in order that these alien intelligence could then interact with the ape creatures of this planet, whom we must suppose are then being contacted for some particular reason, as the specific compounds in specific organics all result in the same effects upon humans.

If Mckenna is right about this, and which I think Dr. Schwartz and others are suggesting as well, is that this idea of the mind as a receiver or temporary repository of an incorporeal body, which we call us, can interact with a collective consciousness and also that there are planes
of existence which form a sort of sub-space where most of life seems to actually exist.

Finally, as for how things should be? Well, they shouldn't be as they are now obviously. I think that if a new generation can get this message, and work from there, then humans can move forward, and that without this message this world is doomed by the reptilian minds of the self appointed
rulers. I think it is that simple.

One curious thing once mentioned in the Webbots, that the self appointed will begin vanishing in mid step, along with their bodyguards, and what
all of the aforementioned does suggest to me is that, if enough humans deem it so, then they can make it so, and here I'm speaking strictly on a
mental plane. Evidently, when or if the collective of humans decides these people are so unworthy of existence, on this plane, they will be able to vanquish them by merely willing their existence out of this plane of reality, and this seems to say that this might actually happen as kind of collective hatred emerges and grows.

Sounds good to me.  Idea
Dude! (grin) I absolutely LUV your last paragraph! I really gotta go listen to that entire Mckenna youtube. He and I may have a very different way of saying the same things, either that we firmly believe or we suspect are reality/possible.

Yep, I've conjectured within myself that we humans, that our wishes inside our thinking psyches, are often prayers, if not always prayers. I, being a believer in a God that answers prayers really like this, but am not liking it because I want it to be so.

I just really suspect that it is so. I'm diggin it. Thanks~
I'll admit that I haven't read every post in this thread due to time but will double back later as I skimmed some interesting posts. Just want to add my two cents to this discussion.

It's extremely important to understand that when you feel most depressed. When you feel suppressed by a force that is beyond you that makes you feel sick to your stomach. When thoughts of past transgressions pop into your head and drive you to guilt and self doubt. When those you love reject you. When the physical world seems to be crashing in around you and you are flat broke. When these things happen, you are winning and the worse it gets the more you are winning. We are in Bizzarro World where right is wrong. Up is down. 2+2=5. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and on and on and on. Losing is winning and winning is losing in this scenario. That's the trap and it's brilliant. But we are more brilliant, maybe not in mind though I would argue that as well but in existence. We are brilliant and they are dim or burnt out bulbs. They've spent thousands of years and billions upon billions of dollars and human lives to hide this fact from us but there are cracks in the foundation.

Here's the way I see it:

We all know that we are ultimately made up of tiny particles that don't conform to the standards of conventional science. They split, disappear, reappear, exist in two places at once, etc. In short, our bodies are sending particles out constantly. Some of these particles may very well end up on the opposite side of the Universe and they remain connected, so we (I) can assume that every particle 'out there' that came from me is still connected to me, as science has proven. So what kind of particles am I sending across the Universe? Well in my case I work very hard to maintain a frequency of love and courage, even for my oppressors. Even for Adolph Hitler and Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton and the members of terrorist groups. Whether or not they deserve my love is not for me to decide. This is not to say that I don't hate evil because I do passionately however they dwell in hate, so by sending them hate I'm sending them their equivilant(?) of love and they bask in it. Screw that... I send love and forgiveness and make them squirm. Smile