Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"People Are Strange"
For this ENTIRE dream sequence, the song by the doors "People are Strange" was replaying over and over again the ENTIRE dream. (Lyrics are pasted at the end of the dream. It was very haunting).

This is the 2nd day in a row I had a dream about snakes. Yesterday there was a snake next to the potting soil (that was in a bucket) In my dream today, there was a bucket full of snakes and lizards and I put them in a cage surrounded only by chicken wire to keep them confined. There are poisonous snakes that are in the bucket that I was waiting on and I decide to let one out as soon as I place it on the ground, I start freaking out because I realize that the chicken wire won't keep the snakes in (Duh!) and I can't believe that I just let a poisonous snake(copperhead) loose. I feel scared because I know that my kids like to play with snakes and lizards and if they find it outside the fence, they will try and catch it and pet it so I start looking all over for it and find it already outside the fence.

There is an accident involving a truck that was parking. The driver had long hair and acted drunk. He was trying to park in between 2 vehicles but the space was way too narrow so he took out the side of the parked truck. The metal just peeled off like a roll of fencing. Inside the house is a lady who is crying and a 2nd lady comes walking in from the back room. The 2nd lady asks the first lady why she is crying and the 1st lady starts to scream at her about her drunk boyfriend who just crashed into (1st lady's) car. The 2nd lady goes running outside to see there is a lot of fighting and I feel scared.

I am holding my baby and in the dream it looks like her brain is popping out from some kind of injury. Swollen. Eye hurts. I am holding her and carrying her through a building and there is a great sense of urgency and I feel scared. I keep talking to her to make sure that she is responsive and she is answering me. She has this plastic like bandage over the part that is sticking out. She tells me that her eye hurts and so I reposition her and move her a little bit. I am holding her in a cradle hold and am trying to walk the other girls want me to hold their hand and I try to do both at the same time but it makes the baby's head too low and so I have to let go of their hands. I had to move the baby to my shoulder and I'm asking her if that's comfortable for her and I am so scared that it hurts but he says that she is OK. Another time she says that something hurts and so I move positions again.

My husband and I are going into the bank or to check the mail at the post office (place has boxes like a post office or safe deposit box and has a really big safe); however, our box is closed when we get there and we are wondering when they are going to open it. I call the bank from the phone in the lobby over and over again but there is no answer. There is another man in the building. We are looking around for help when my husband sees a big door open and starts to walk in. It happens to be a huge walk-in safe and all the contents are there for us to see. I scream "