Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oceanic Event - "The Wave"
You mentioned San Francisco....
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/12...he-decade/
Looks like a monstrous splash from a wave.... but doesn't seem to scare daddy or son...
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/west-co...2014-12-11

The wave/tsunami dreams are not lessening! Also, being one that's a very current events/political person, I just had an "O-*bleep moment! At the latest reported dream, of which the top two are apropos to this thread.

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...amBase_2_0
Another kind of tsunami wave:

http://scitechdaily.com/nasas-voyager-1-...lar-space/
This week in Prayer I saw "prepare for the wave". It looked like waves of energy. So I thought I would look here on the NDC website and see if I found anything about a wave. Just wanted to add what I saw to this thread in case it will help to put the pieces together.
(01-10-2015, 11:28 AM)Julie111957 Wrote: This week in Prayer I saw "prepare for the wave".  It looked like waves of energy. So I thought I would look here on the NDC website and see if I found anything about a wave.  Just wanted to add what I saw to this thread in case it will help to put the pieces together.

Thanks, J!

What was your impression about this wave? Did you see images of a water wave, or could it have been an energy wave or some other type? Thanks for the post!!
It just hit me upon reading these two, new posts.

It could be both. If wormwood is very close to hitting one of our oceans, and of course it hitting is going to make a humongous water waver, then what some folks are recently picking up could be an energy wave that causes a water wave.

How close? Not sure I want to know. Living in the moment is what I strive for.
Eagle1 - When I have "the sight" about something, sometimes I see the event on what looks like a TV screen without a frame/housing. On the screen I could see blue waves of rolling energy coming toward me.

Nanny - I know this will be soon, just not sure if soon is days, weeks or months.

If I get anything more, I will post here.

Julie
Julie, I sincerely thank you! I'm not gifted with "seeing" but only an Intuitive like millions of others. I therefore am often riveted to what y'all report here. Eagle has an extraordinary Team.

I thank you and the others here for your patience when I ask and ask....even asking specific folks if they have the time to do "intentional dreaming" about something, etc.
THE WAVE - OCEAN EVENT - ENERGETIC EVENT/s

In keeping with the original post for this thread, I note two reports today from two different individuals. I do not know their "record" as to precognition, only that they are very aware of their dreamtime and day overlay visions.

The comment in this thread on the "blue" energy waves are also a familiar object of attention -- these are of a higher vibrational state. However, humanly-measurable space energies do occasionally pick up on some hint of a derivation or indication from these --sometimes.

As to geophysical events, I continue to monitor Hawaii since it is continues to be one source of a Pacific-wide oceanic event, as is Japan. As to the possibility of incoming space objects, I have not noticed these in the recent weeks and months. Some years ago, when remote viewing the likely origination of a massive "coastal event", it was consistently of a submarine nature involving the crustal plates shifting up and down and rotating.

///

While my early request was for a 3 month or so "lookahead" and thus December would "technically" have been the end for that, it has been my experience over the years that with the exception of very short term (a few days or a few weeks) -- "human earth time" tends to lose relevance quickly when looking out over months or a few years.

//

The two reports/comments from today:

the past few nights I've been dreaming about the water and the ocean, huge waves arriving....
one of the scenes looked very much like the mendocino coast here in ca ? -- I was at a house by the ocean, I looked out and saw the wave approaching...I knew it would come all the way to the house and me and my friend left.... next scene was of an empty beach, there was nothing and nobody around....lots of debris at the beach.... I've dreamed about the mendocino coast numerous times before, -driving there

//

2. it's a very curvy coastal road and I always joke, one mistake and you'll end up in japan....
Could be mud slides or flooding or Lahar. Saw NW end of the island covered in mud (brown). Guess it could be a brown out (power). That's what I saw. Nearly half of the island. Take care. Stay safe. Probably within 2 wks.

//

-A
(10-25-2014, 01:07 PM)Alexander Wrote: Past events seen as future?

That is one interpretation -- sometimes these dreams-visions-overlays are echoes of the ancient past -- or geological past.  I have noticed this on occasion.  These echoes, however, also presage future events.  One superficial example would be the "unexpected" reactivation of geologically old faults and volcanic structures - some 10,000 years old, some 100,000 years old, etc.

Concerning my "null hypotheses" concept, I only mentioned it to raise some awareness of human-based or non-human entities setting up virtual scenarios, etc. "as if real".

That said, enough individuals with well developed "seeing" abilities have reported over recent years many details that help to fill in the "larger puzzle" -- different facets to a more singular pattern of major changes.  

My own notes are substantial enough as far as I am concerned, but over the years too many others have had their own experiences of "future" events that make a far more detailed composite picture than any one individual.

As we approach the first major "window of finality" that I am aware of (the 2017-2019 period as per the artifice of the human calendar) more details of various major events will be detected with increased clarity. I am starting a thread for 2017-2019 discussion.

-A

I am a watery dreamer, and I haven't had a tidal wave dream in a really long time, however what I have experienced through dreams of another version of this one, is a place where water is everywhere, and has been incorporated into life. I have lately been on huge ships, like if a ferry was crossed with a speed boat, and everyone lives on it. The captain or driver is always a woman, who passes me these suspect sidelong glances as this massive ship speeds around what look like streets. There are other craft like airplanes that float and then launch themselves out of the water, with what seems like only a verbal warning. I was thrown metres into the air the other night, when the water displaced the sort of floating bridge i was walking on. I think this has happened in another line.