Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oceanic Event - "The Wave"
Thank you, Trapper! I had a friend phone today, trying to tell me that a very serious arctic front was going to torture the Aleutians and then head on for the east coast? did I hear her right? or was she right about this?

She didn't use that word "bombogensis" if I even got that right. But, I see I've got to go study this! Good grief...I did go to NOAA's page for Adak, Alaska and their forecast seemed quite tame for Alaska.
Now, I want to know a lot more about this thing, and they most folks don't have to worry till one week from now.

Found a very good page explaining this, with maps, etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lands.html
Nanny, I'm watching the radar pretty close right now, but I've yet to see anything 'bombo' about the 'genesis' of this storm, YET.

(define HAARP: The technology to create 'instant vicious storms' and simultaneously give horrific forecasts a week before you fire them up)

- Trapper -
http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/win...2,7.54,367

Double click anywhere to enlarge or to reposition the green circle to get location and wind speed.
Thank you, Sherriann!

To return the favor, here are a few links I use frequently for checking on 'world events':

This is very similar to an older tool I had that was national only.
http://hint.fm/wind/

USGS Earthquake Map (with URL pre-configure)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/m...alse%7D%7D

One of the better general-satellite maps
http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Satell...gion=hiusa&animate=true

And, the earthquake equivalent of the weather-wind map you've graciously shared:
http://www.wolton.net/quake.html
(that is a program, you have to download and install, but it is friendly)

- Trapper -

P.S.: For general roadmaps (and because we travel quite a bit), I either reference our Garmin, or if inside the house, use 'MS Streets & Trips. I find it not to hide as much as the online software sometimes does, if you use older versions of it (plus, if the internet went down, you still have a real road-atlas copy on your laptop).
Thank you. I'll look into them. I do occasionally visit intellicast if something major is happening with the weather up here. Canadian radar on the web is not that great. *L* Getting better, tho, as the years go by.
http://beforeitsnews.com/weather/2014/11...43800.html

Looking at the wind map, linked above, the position of Hawaii and the storm, make me wonder if a land mass could get displaced by both geologic and weather forces causing a tsunami. If Hawaii, is actually something to worry about.
I doubt it, but can't validate a wind-event seriously affecting an island. I've seen a tsunami before, up close and personal. Wind or not, it (that I have seen and heard of) always takes either a geological event (earthquake, landslide, undersea volcano, etc.) or rumor has it, a massive impact (asteroid or meteor striking the water). Don't get me wrong, a hurricane cat5 can and does cause storm surge (maybe 30, 40 feet), but what I personally saw was 500-feet 'water line'. I don't want to be around for ANY WIND that can cause an island-wide (or larger) 500-ft high surge! (I think the wind would most-likely kill you before you drown).

Now, massive wind with an incoming asteroid? VERY possible, I am sure (a re-entry sort of effect, no doubt).

- Trapper -
Nanny, you can drop a picture you want into a 'web service holder' (like Flickr, Google photos, etc.) and then take the link and embed it here. That's how I did it for the fishbone chart I used the other day.

I've seen 'the hands' a couple of times lately in strange weather events, then again, I've learned to spot HAARP squares pretty good, too.

Funny HAARP keeps coming up, not far from my house, they just put up a MEGA cell-tower with one of those GISM (or whatever they call those new antenna systems that look like a paddlewheel on it's side without the outer ring). I noticed that they worked on it over a week, then we had a small storm, then they came back and worked on it almost another week, then we had a HORRIBLE storm the next day. It really doesn't take a mad scientist to see what they did.

They have shut down HAARP (level 1) in Gakona Alaska, and distributed the 'HAARP functionality antennas' all over the U.S. as 'cell phone microwave antennas', and now centrally control them.

Funny, but I had a dream 30-years ago that basically said 'this is how Mars was destroyed millions of years ago' and showed dozens of invisible 'electronic umbrellas' cascading all over the planet - seems they decided to use them as weapons, as controlling weather wasn't enough. Voila - you have a red desert planet with no life to speak of now. (I didn't understand it then, at all, but is perfectly clear now).

Wonder how long it will take Earth to follow the same path? We have the technology, the weapons, all we need is the insane leaders and the reason to do it.

Ok, we have the insane leaders who gave us the Georgia Guidestones. Maybe they're just waiting for the calendar date to come up for their already-planned actions?
"They have shut down HAARP (level 1) in Gakona Alaska, and distributed the 'HAARP functionality antennas' all over the U.S. as 'cell phone microwave antennas', and now centrally control them."

Is that really what they did? I was wondering the other day about what was happening there because it was all over the place, was it this spring?, that HAARP was to be shut down and probably sold.

Well, someone put blocks on the Guidestone in September that said 2014.
(11-08-2014, 06:58 PM)Sherriann Wrote: "They have shut down HAARP (level 1) in Gakona Alaska, and distributed the 'HAARP functionality antennas' all over the U.S. as 'cell phone microwave antennas', and now centrally control them."

Is that really what they did? I was wondering the other day about what was happening there because it was all over the place, was it this spring?, that HAARP was to be shut down and probably sold.

Well, someone put blocks on the Guidestone in September that said 2014.

Air Force and DoD said they were out of Gakona come mid-year 2014, closure NLT 2016.

That said, I don't think they are doing much more than operating as a single station (one-of-many) out of there now, anyhow (like black-ops, once you know, they are probably about to decommission it, anyhow).

You want validation that what is about to happen is Man-Made? Take a look at this from the site Sherriann shared:

[Image: 5OAT-1_OFcZw8ZLnrX785tcj4GrkyC1o9hMl5XRFig=w447-h549]

You just don't get straight lines 3000 miles long in nature! Not lateral ones, anyhow.

Now, the big issue, is what ELSE is coming?

- Trapper -
Sherriann, I read somewhere online recently that "2014" has been taken back down off the guidestone, there at the top. But, I didn't search to see if it was claimed anywhere else, and I know that just cuz I read something online doesn't confirm it. Still, that it did go up, even if not still up sure exposed these monsters. However, maybe their agenda got delayed and they're about to put up "2015."

Well bummer! I put the link to the cache page of NOAA's satellite weather pics, and it doesn't load. I apologize and will delete the link out, very shortly.

Trapper, thanks for the suggestion. The pic...dangit, they say it's the exact same pic I saw last night because of their time stamp, but I swear it is not as clear, it's not the same where the arm gets up near the face...what face? I see this tiny thing that could be a face, oh well. The arm and hand with five fingers is still on the pic, though it was dissipating.
That is not a 'synthetic' picture, but a satellite photo. Notice those 'laser-like lines' around both the bombogenesis in the Bearing Sea, but that hidden one no one is talking about at the mouth of the St. Lawrence River near Canada? That is the high-energy 'signature' where they are using POWER (microwaves) to heat water and 'make it do what they want'.

Next month, everyone will be screaming 'Climate Change' again, and this is why.

- Trapper -
More on HAARP and this bombogenesis, if the thing has earned that title, now. I need to find more current reports on how low its pressure is, etc.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/1...eak-loose/
Thank you! for the pressure report. Dang, it's reached a historic low for that area. Not good! Watching this thing move across the country is going to be interesting, and I hope/pray it's not horrible for some folks.

Gal, that is so cool that your hubby's the national, top forecaster. Gee, I sure can ask questions, grin. Do you know just how bad they think this thing is going to hit the mainland US? I mean, yes I know about the harsh temps on the way. I do not yet know the expected precipitation levels, but what matters the most, I believe is how bad the winds are now, and will be as this thing progresses. (I don't mean to bother you with it, so please know I'll understand if you don't teach class on it, here. Wink Nice meeting you.
Alexander, my apology! I see that this thread about your Wave Dream morphed into a discussion about that typhoon that left Japan, mixed with Arctic air and is moving across the nothern US mainland.

I'm making this post to get this thread back to your Wave Dream. So many have dreamed of tsunami and yours maybe was about California or Hawaii, I think you said. I've gotta reread your thread opener. It's okay of course for us to have peripheral things on our minds and mention them, but we have a whole page or two not about your wave dream.

I was a big part of this, hence my apology.
Indeed, I already given Chris a list of specific posts in this thread to be removed and placed in a new thread called "global weather and related" - or something along those lines. Apparently this is not as straightforward with this forum software as it is with other software designed for discussion forum management.

For tangential discussion that may or may not be directly related to a given theme/topic, I prefer to include a link and reference in a new set of posts to other content so as to provide a cross-linkage of content.

-A
Hi. I'm new to this forum. Sometime in the week of November 2 I dreamt a quick snippet as I came out of other dreams.

I sat at a table covered with maps. The one I had unrolled was a simple coastal drawing in sepia of the west coast. I read at the top, "Second Wave". I was very surprised it said, "second" and I reached for the map of the east coast and as I did I said, "then if the west coast is second then that means..." And the east coast map unrolled and it had the headline, "first wave" across it. I was very shocked that the west coast wasn't where the first wave started or hit.
Dreamweaver,
Thanks for finding our new forum. Oh yeah, you're going to make a great addition here! Smile Of course, not all your dreams need be big, catastrophes, but consider this a warm welcome.
Thank you for the welcome!
Thank you for joining and your contribution. Some years ago, a close colleague was very clear with me that he "saw" repeatedly some mahjor oceanic event affecting the N Amer/USA East coast region -- possibly before anything of comparable enormity occurred to the Western N Amer/USA coast. This he said occurred more than once for him and he knew a couple of other similarly sensitive types. This discussion took place around 2003-2004 thereabouts. But we not discussing oceanic events as much as we were discussing cometary/space object effects since I too had "seen" a trio of large space object "plough" a furrow in the ocean hundreds of miles long. In my case, it was my impression this was a Pacific Rim event. He had said to me again that he "saw" in his own future viewing that East coast would be first.

So you are the second person I am now aware of to report something bearing some similarity.

//

As to causative factors, I and a few others have had specific future views that indicated a wave of enormous size -- this was mainly due to the effects of a crustal-axial slip-shift occurring.

As to what triggers it, could solar related that triggers a process already "under preparation" within the earth. Could be the shifting of the earth's core dues to such processes underway. Could solar that triggers a more rapid change in the earth core. Whatever the case, it will not matter whether A causes B causes C, or whatever the combination and interplay of dynamics.

-A