Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oceanic Event - "The Wave"
An update on "the wave"....http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/DreamBase_2_0/3069_fight_in_flood
(11-26-2014, 12:20 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: An update on "the wave"....http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/DreamBase_2_0/3069_fight_in_flood

That has some similarities to a dream I posted: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ng_of_Fire

Hope I did that right. I haven't linked to a dream before.
Perfect, DLP!

This is something I hope to resolve when we design and publish the upgraded website platform. Somehow we're going to integrate the forum and the dreams database together, so only one login, we'll be able to comment directly on each dream if we want, and an ability to link between dream, linguistics, and bigger memes. We're still in the design phase, but it's moving.
Uh oh. maybe Hawaii / Florida aren't done afterall.
(12-05-2014, 04:43 PM)NADW Wrote: They don't have elephant's in Hawaii or in Florida do they?

I guess a few at a zoo, but this was a herd of Elephant's in the middle of the Ocean... Strange days indeed.

My first thought was no, but they do have elephants in Thailand and other parts of SE Asia. Unless the elephants are metaphors for something else.
The Philippines is about to experience another typhoon: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30356298
Yes, I proposed the notion that the Philippines typhoon might get Hawaii off the chopping block and fulfill the coastal event that everyone has been seeing:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=423&pid=2827#pid2827
Nope, folks are seeing something much worse. Storm's already arrived there. They got a storm surge up to 15 ft.....

Do Argentina and/or Chile have elephants? Or, could elephants in that dream be a metaphor? *(how often ARE metaphors in dreams? any way to gauge them?)
Just a hunch that Chile or Argentina could possibly the an area that'll have a huge quake this full moon, or soon. My hunches thankfully are not always fruitful, but yech to how many times they have been, even about earth events. Chile, I "think" sent a killer wave to the Big Island of Hawaii many years ago. Alaska too.

But, then there's Florida....and the Carribean that could send tsunami northward.

The Earth has had 2 6.0 quakes in the last six or seven hours. This is probably why quaking is on my mind.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/06/world/asia...upit-ruby/
In about the past 8 hours, the earth has had 3 6 mag quakes, now. The latest is a 6.8 and very shallow. This full moon's quite provocative. Hope Florida and Hawaii don't get hit soon. Oh my goodness, I hope NO one gets a tsunami, of course!
Today-12/07-is Pearl Harbor Day. Lots of ceremony and emotion surrounding this day, all of it centered on what happened in Hawaii 73 years ago. Is it possible this is the emphasis on Hawaii?
This is an encouraging suggestion for Hawaii, but....the dreams of that area, Trapper had a very vivid, detailed one, but he wasn't the only person to implicate Hawaii. I've got to reread a good part of some threads, one being about that state.

Hawaii is obviously in danger in these nutty times because of so many nations that hate ours, and those islands are so much closer to the haters than the mainland, with a huge presence of military might, underground also.

However, personally I suspect mid-2015 to be when some horrors materialize, spring? approx? or as RV'ers said "late spring" but they were off one year. I think the Shemita proves that from now until Sept. or Oct. of next year.....SHTF.

(12-07-2014, 04:10 PM)DLP Wrote: Today-12/07-is Pearl Harbor Day. Lots of ceremony and emotion surrounding this day, all of it centered on what happened in Hawaii 73 years ago. Is it possible this is the emphasis on Hawaii?
[quote='Nanny' pid='2915' dateline='1417996895']
This is an encouraging suggestion for Hawaii, but....the dreams of that area, Trapper had a very vivid, detailed one, but he wasn't the only person to implicate Hawaii. I've got to reread a good part of some threads, one being about that state.

Hawaii is obviously in danger in these nutty times because of so many nations that hate ours, and those islands are so much closer to the haters than the mainland, with a huge presence of military might, underground also.

However, personally I suspect mid-2015 to be when some horrors materialize, spring? approx? or as RV'ers said "late spring" but they were off one year. I think the Shemita proves that from now until Sept. or Oct. of next year.....SHTF.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there. This is kind of a big year for memorials because so few survivors remain. Big Grin

I know what I've been told by my team/guides, that the time between the solstice and the equinox are when the first dominoes start to fall, but most people won't be paying attention and will miss the indications. Then, the time between the equinox and summer solstice will be when the dominoes pick up speed. By the time the 4th blood moon occurs, excrement will definitely be impacting the oscillating mechanisms(as an old friend would say).
Wow. You and your guides validate my hunches Totally! It isn't just us, either. More folks than ever before, and yet is it enough?? as you indicated, are awakening. I don't think Creator's Spirit would have it any other way.

At times I feel like "pinch me, wake me up, it's just a dream. Or, nudge my arm. we're just watching a movie, right?! But no, I know, without knowing how I can know. Again, damn the ego, Spirit wouldn't have it any other way. That is intuition.

(12-07-2014, 07:16 PM)DLP Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 07:01 PM)Nanny Wrote: This is an encouraging suggestion for Hawaii, but....the dreams of that area, Trapper had a very vivid, detailed one, but he wasn't the only person to implicate Hawaii. I've got to reread a good part of some threads, one being about that state.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there. This is kind of a big year for memorials because so few survivors remain.  Big Grin

I know what I've been told by my team/guides, that the time between the solstice and the equinox are when the first dominoes start to fall, but most people won't be paying attention and will miss the indications. Then, the time between the equinox and summer solstice will be when the dominoes pick up speed. By the time the 4th blood moon occurs, excrement will definitely be impacting the oscillating mechanisms(as an old friend would say).

DLP, correcting myself if I got this thread a bit off'subject.

Do you do "intention dreaming," successfully if you have tried? do you think maybe you and some of the others may be able to get even more "Wave" dreams? I feel like a kid asking and hoping. Hope you understand. (I am not a gifted dreamer, I mean have only had a very few that were messages for me, and am not one that is gifted, not yet anyway, for headline declaration.)
I haven't done any specific/intention dreaming. The closest I get is requesting to be shown what I need to know/what's coming my way. I'm much better at tracking during meditation. But I'll give it a shot and see what comes up.

To keep this on a wave topic, I've been getting wave/water dreams and visions for at least two years but oddly enough, now that I think about it, I haven't had one in at least 6 months.
Thank you for asking/trying!

I have one best friend that is a gifted dreamer. She dreamed this year of a huge wave, too. She said it felt like "one of those" dreams. (the ones that do come true) So many folks have, but currently so many are at the same time. This is disconcerting.

I just checked and the earth had the sixth 6.something magnitude quake in as many days. This one near Panama. (I thought there had been another near there, few days ago but don't see it on the map, now.) Just seems that a much bigger one is likely, any moment now, and I mean a tsunami-causing quake.

(12-08-2014, 04:57 AM)DLP Wrote: I haven't done any specific/intention dreaming. The closest I get is requesting to be shown what I need to know/what's coming my way. I'm much better at tracking during meditation. But I'll give it a shot and see what comes up.

To keep this on a wave topic, I've been getting wave/water dreams and visions for at least two years but oddly enough, now that I think about it, I haven't had one in at least 6 months.

Dig this, if you will! A full page about the history of Hawaiia Tsunami Waves. Hooboy.....Chile and Alaska sure can send big ones this way, but they're of course not the only locations.

http://www.hawaiianencyclopedia.com/tsunamis.asp
Nanny: I've posted a link to a dream I had in the "All Eyes on Hawaii" thread in the General Discussion area. The dream seemed to fit in that discussion.
DLP, big thanks! I'll head there right now.
Rainbow 
(12-08-2014, 04:22 PM)NADW Wrote: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/artic...12692.html

Russian Scientist Discovers Huge New Asteroid That Could Crash to Earth

A Russian astrophysicist has discovered a large asteroid that could potentially be on course to collide with Earth, Russian space agency Roscosmos announced on its website Sunday.

The asteroid, dubbed UR116, was discovered by Moscow State University professor Vladimir Lipunov. With a diameter of about 370 meters, the space rock is slightly larger than the Apophis asteroid, which scientists previously feared would crash into Earth in 2029 or 2036. Last year NASA ruled out the possibility of an impact by Apophis.

Lipunov's UR116 could cause an explosion 8,000 times more powerful than that caused by the meteorite that exploded over Russia's Chelyabinsk region in February 2013. Lipunov said the newly discovered asteroid is expected to cross into Earth's orbit within three years' time.

According to Roscosmos, Russia has developed radio telescopes that can detect potentially dangerous asteroids as they approach Earth.

NADW-
I read about that rock today (slow internet) and wondered
IF this huge rock, though missing our direct path could possibly
create LARGE tidal waves surges as it comes close.
Good catch girl!
Wow, on this asteroid. It could have the energy that's 8,000 times the energy that exploded those classroom windows last year, in Russia! But.....but they didn't give a hint of time frame when it should be closest to earth. I thought they had, at a glance yesterday or earlier today, but nope. They compared it to another one and gave its timeframe that it will arrive near us. hmmm.....and not cool.
Whew indeed! glad you found this because of that previous story not dating the expectancy of the thing.