Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide bombings - not middle east
My first attempt at Project August last night.
I had a dream about a group that was performing suicide bombings. I was shown that they were not in the middle east but it did seem like maybe northern Africa. The suicide bombers had a ritual that they would perform. I was in a small bus or van going into a village. The streets were wide and it had a feel of a 3rd world country with people walking in the street among the vehicles. The van stops and we all get out. At that point a tall man, dark black skin and ratty clothes, gets out and stands next to the vehicle. He pulls out a handgun and shoots a passerby which startles the people around the vehicle and then he turns the gun on himself. When he shoots himself, it triggers an explosive to go off in the vehicle. I got the impression that the act of him shooting himself was significant as the bombers believed that killing themselves prior to the actual explosion had meaning. I also got the impression that this bombing was not the only one and that the group responsible has done this before but I was seeing the process in detail. The only other detail I got was that there were not that many people around the vehicle that exploded so fatalities would be somewhat low which confused me.