Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global reset?
I found myself late for class. But this wasn't class...it was some sort of strange classroom setting. Where are we? I asked no one because I didn't want to seem confused or lost. I played it cool.

As I listened to the group talking before class, I realized that I am in what is called the rumormill reading room. Hmmm, I don't see anyone reading. This is strange. Then I was looking a computer screen and it said, money overflowing. I read this out loud and everyone said that the reset has happened. I said reset? Is it October 7? someone yelled, "the money is here...we just have to find it!!"

Everyone started walking around the room casually thinking of where the money is hidden. It was strange, like I could tell they were all wanting to get to the money first, but they were all playing it cool, too. They wanted the money, but didn't want to trample each other to find it. For some reason, I said, "Hey everybody, I don't think this is what the reset means...there's no money stashed anyhwere."

Then someone in the back of the room with a baseball cap on said, "Oh my gosh, I've got it!!" He jumps out of his chair (apparently having received the clue from his computer) and runs to the front of the classroom. He frantically looking behind things. I ask, "Are you looking for sliver or gold?" He says, "Uh....cash actually."

Within what seems about 20 seconds of frantic looking, he swings open the bottom cabinet and looks behinds some books. "GOT IT!!" It's a smallish gray bag, and he unzipps it. There's hoards of cash in this bag...it's just hanging out in clumps. He has friends, and the friends ensure that everyone in the classroom gets the pre-determined number of bills. As I recall, the determined number was 2 x $100 bills (or were they $1,000 bills? Pretty sure they were just $100). However, there were more than enough. The friends began distributing in bigger clumps. I got a nicely-folded up batch of bills. I put it in my pocket.

I was wondering if they had enough money for all the other people, and telepathically from somewhere else, the suggestion in my head say, "There is plenty for all."