Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Troops on the Move
I was a mature adult taking college classes with my husband. We were much older than the other students there. I had a seeing-eye cat (is there such a creature?) with me, although I didn't notice that my eyesight was affected at all. We were both taking a chemistry lab test, but it was on paper, and we had expected lab work. In addition, the subject matter material was different than what we expected: biochemistry rather than chemistry. Afterwards we went to talk to the department head to explain the discrepancy and to reschedule for the correct test.

We left the building; we seemed to be in a small college town. Off to the left were rolling hills, to the right, woods. The weather was warm, we were in our shirt sleeves, and seemed to be autumn as there were falling leaves, and leaves rustling on the ground. We suddenly saw military planes and rockets streaming overhead; I assume U.S. but I didn't notice U.S. insignia. We talked about war ramping up. We began to walk up the hill to get a better view of the action. Suddenly ground troops in brown uniforms with short billed caps came marching over the top of the hill carrying rifles or long guns. The men had Asian features (note some Russians also have Asian features). We turned around and fled. Most of my companions turned towards the college buildings; I ran for the woods.