Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Man
I was at my parents house way up in the mountains. a group of kids, including my own was playing outside. I was watching them through the kitchen window. then they were playing with a black bear cub, a very young cub. I thought to myself What are they doing?? they know about bear cubs and bear mama's! then my dad ran out there and told them to get away from that bear and leave it alone! then there was this scraggly looking mountain man. he was telling the kids it was OK and started to play with them with the cub and the kids started to listen to him. then 2 things happened simultaneously:
1) my dad blew a gasket. He was instantly furious at the mountain man. he started yelling at him to get his crazy a** away from the kids. and he drew his gun to shoot the mountain man but the mountain man killed him first.
2) the mama bear came and started to NOT kill the children but to kill her OWN cub! she started to eat it! and she had these crazy mechanical-looking jaws!
then, when I saw this happening from inside the house, my first reaction was to lock all the doors and windows to keep the mama bear from getting in the house. then I was like what the heck am I doing?!? the kids are out there! and I started to run out. then I woke up.