Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balaam
I was watching in the dream from an elevated place. a bunch of people maybe 30-50, inside this place that reminded me of being inside some kind of spaceship like in star wars. a huge open bay where all the colors were black and gray and the walls were like banks of computer systems. the people were wearing red jumpsuits and had huge round white helmets on with no face glass. like big white balls on their heads. but on the front of the helmets they had red square eyes and noses that were like painted on. like a jackolantern. but this one guy came into the midst of them. he milled around like he was trying to blend in but didn't know what he was doing. his suit and his painted on face were kind of a burnt orange color. soon he caught the eye of one of the red guys. the red guy started to follow after him and then tried to call after him, but the orange guy realized he was spotted and started to speed up to get away. so the red guy hollered to everyone else hey get that guy! so a group started to follow the orange guy. the orange guy turned to look over his shoulder. he was looking right at me, so now it was either me who was the lead red guy or I was now standing right next to the lead red guy. when the orange guy looked at me I heard someone - I think the lead red guy - say IT'S BALAAM!! in a shocked voice. then balaam turned away again and I woke up.