Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rearranging for guests
I was in what I understood to be my bedroom. I was trying to rearrange the furniture to make it more accommodating for people who were coming over. my husband was there. I remember talking to him but I don't remember actually seeing him. a woman was there. she was a friend, or more like family, but not someone I actually know. she had long red hair and was beautiful, but I cant remember actually seeing her face. I was showing her 2 rooms in my house that were next door to each other. the 2 rooms were about the same size but had different floor plans. I showed her the problems I was having deciding which one should be my bedroom and I liked one floorplan better than the other because it was just a big rectangle room, that was presently empty, which is easy to arrange furniture. but the only thing is I liked the other bedroom because it had a bathroom ensuite, even though it had a weird floorplan to arrange for guests. I needed to be able to arrange the bedroom in a way centered around the tv so all the guests could see the tv. then I began cleaning my room, the one with the bathroom in it. as I was cleaning it, for some reason my husband says "you're not a prophet." and I responded "yes I am". he said "you haven't even prayed to be a prophet". I said "yes I have". I think we were going into a discussion about Moses, but I woke up.