Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
expecting
I am observing myself in a cartoon setting. like a video game. I can move myself around. its night and I am in a car floating on an ocean up to a port in a city. I am pregnant. I go to a large hotel. there are probably 6-10 floors. its just a big square. the animation is like sims 3. we go to the desk. the clerk says he only has one room and its the suite that takes up the whole top floor. I think to myself "its a game. I can make all the money I want". so we check into this room. I was thinking we were staying here til the baby comes which is about 2 months. then I - the observer - began to rearrange the room. I moved the beds that folds, like you can raise the head or the knees or the feet. so I folded it with raised head, and knees and put the cartoon me in it. the room had an oasis in it. a pool and a palm tree. the room was blue, the carpet and the bed, too. then the next moment the cartoon me is the real me. the hotel room is a real room. im not alone. my pregnant friend "chris" is with me. (not a real friend) we are laying in the 2 beds. im in the left and shes in the right. im messing with the baby through my skin. you know how you can poke at your belly and the baby will push back. I was watching my belly with my shirt raised up. I would and "he" would try to hold my hand. I was amazed I could see his little fingers trying to grab mine. I aske dmy friend how long she had left. she said "about 2 weeks". I said I have about a month, but it could be anytime. she said " (I don't remember) our other pregnant frien has only 1 week". I was excited. I said "wow we're gonna be just 1,2,3". I got up and went to the restroom. there was a kitten. a "Russian blue" about 2-3 months old. he was sleeping in an open drawer. the top of the clear plastic storage dresser had been left open a little and nothing was in there but the kitten. he started to wake up when I went in there. the bathroom floor was kinda dirty and I was sitting on the stool. I saw a black widow run along under the edge of the vanity on the white tiles to the corner. then I had like a flashback in the dream. we had sometime recently called someone in to clean the room and kill bugs and fix something like a broken sink or pipe in the bathroom. I envisioned the man in the bathroom on the floor fixing stuff. he was wearing a worn out white t-shirt with red trim around the neck and sleeves and he had cut the neck as though the tightness of the neck had bothered him. the shirt was threadbare he had worn it so much. he was wearing jeans and work boots. I had come into the bathroom when he had been fixing things and I had asked him how it was going. he had said "all done". I remembered this encounter now in the blink of an eye while the spider run into the corner. I thought to myself "what did he come here for then, if we still have spiders in here now?" the kitten had seen the spider and jumped out of the drawer to get it. im still sitting on the stool. im frantic for the kitten to stop because he's going to get bitten by the spider. "kitty! leave it alone! no kitty!!" but the kitten keeps trying to catch it. finally I get up and push the kitty away from the spider and now its not a spider. its a weird looking bug. looked like it had scales and was black and orange striped. I looked around and found a bowl on the floor and squished it. I went back out into the room.my friend asked if there was a drink over there. I walked around looking for a drink on the floor. the floor was covered with trash under the beds. I saw a water bottle that was 1/2 empty and gave it to her and said "this is yours but its from yesterday". then I went and laid back down in my bed. the kitten came and jumped into my arms. my friend and I both "awwww'ed" at it. I asked her what we should name it. my friend said "vonna". which made me think that was our other pregnant friends name. and I said "Vaughn". the kitten was gone then and I was plying with the baby again.