Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moving out
i had to move out of an apartment. it was the 7th of the month and i was supposed to be out on the first. most everything was moved already, but a broken down old tv, a couple chairs, some dishes and my old cat, Tonka, who i had in reality. i was with my dad and my daughter on the way to see a movie and i said "just go by there so i can check on everything" dad had his big white truck he could put some stuff in. i went up the stairs to the apartment and when i got to the door it was open. i thought "oh no! my cats gonna be gone." i wanted to go and make sure she still had food because i hadn't been there in 7 days. but she was sitting on the counter where her food was when i walked in. my dad kept saying hurry up the movie is going to start. i said i just need to get this stuff out. then i thought they aren't going to give my deposit back anyway so do i really have to clean this all out? but i dragged the tv and some stuff out onto the walk. then i looked and some older ladies were there and asked if i had some stuff for sale. i said theres a chair and theres another chair. and she said how much? i said "i dunno...%5?" i don't know if they bought them. i also said theres some dishes up there if you need any. then i took my cat and took some garbage to the dumpster. i saw my dad had left, but then i saw my mom running up. she said "he left do you wanna ride with me?" i said no and that made her sad. she said "do you just want your dad?" i didn't answer and she started back to the apartment. she started to organize things out in the walkway. i figured i would just bring everything out there and leave it and if anyone wanted something they could just take it