Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cats
first i dozed off and woke up startled. it was something about $910 to buy something back.

went back to sleep. i was in bed. it was pushed up next to the wall. in the dream i woke up to my cat growling next to my feet. except when i looked it was not my cat growling. there was another cat trying to snuggle up to her - lay on her. i said "oh youre one i haven't seen before", like i just take in all kinds of cats. i shushed my cat and got off the bed. there was a huge mess of cat litter on the floor at the end of the bed i stepped in and the floor was wet. i thought "oh gross...grrr cats!" i went to get some stuff to clean it up but my hubby was still asleep (i didn't see him - i just knew) i get cleaning stuff and took it to my room. but then one of my kids got up. i told him to go back to bed. it isn't time for you to be up. so i had about 1/2 roll of paper towels i had taken to my room but when my kid got up i got distracted and went into another room. i noticed cat litter on the edge of the bed. there were 2 beds in this room, both with brown 1970's looking flowered bedspreads on them. i started to take the bedspread off to take to the laundry room and as i did i discovered it was completely soaked in cat pee and so was the floor all around the bed. "i should just throw these away and get new ones" i thought. but i couldn't because they are too expensive. so i start gathering it all up best i can to not spill cat pee all over everything between there and the laundry room. its wet and heavy and i have to drag it. then i have to drag it across something laying in the floor - its black but i don't know what it is - and i think "great now i'l have to wash THAT too". im in another room that looks pretty clean like no one uses it. the beds made. the curtains closed. i decide i might as well clean the floor in here too since im doing the others. so i start to move things around. theres a little chaise over next to the wall by the window. it has a lace coverlet laying on it. I start to pick up the lace and move the pillows and put things on the chaise and move everything over to this wall while i clean the rest of the room. i find a necklace and realize its my moms. it has a heart shaped charm and a ring. i realize she left it there the last time she visited. i start to pick it up but its snagged on the lace. GRRR! great its stuck! so frustrating. i just leave it there. im not messing with this right now!