Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Iberian Dream
September 25, 2015
The Iberian Dream
The dream takes place in this present time.
Many young men and women had gathered in a beautiful grass field. The grass was knee high and full of wild flowers. All the people were smiling, the weather was warm though it was cloudy. Trees both hardwood and confer surrounded the valley. The valley seemed to be bowl shaped, As you step out of the forest there is a gradual slope into the valley.

Apparently these people were crossing through this valley. During the crossing they began to laugh and slow up their pace to enjoy the marvel of the valley. One Lady stood out, she was wearing a long dress, shoulder length auburn hair very thin. Her gentle smile turned to fear as she noticed a fog flowing into the valley from behind them. She screamed and begin to wave her hands calling out to her people to run that the fog was poison gas!

People started to drop dead as soon as the fog reached them they would fall. The others ran towards the opposite end where there was a road. If they could reach this road they would be able to cross into safety, As the first people reached the far end solders began to come through the trees they were standing on the road, preventing the Iberian s from crossing. They were all killed. As the fog lifted the valley was full of dead the solders were picking up the bodies and burning them. There was one Iberian laying next to the road, he was alive but pretending to be dead. Standing on the road behind him were two men in robes. Much like the robes the Hebrew men wore in times past. Coming towards the Iberian was a solder ready to take him to the fire. He set up a startled everyone the solder raised his gun to shoot him. The Iberian screamed please do not shoot! For I am the only survivor surely this must be my destiny to become a slave of these two men, point to the two robed men. The men agreed and the solder let him rise and go.

The Iberian raised his hand toward the robed men, they each grabbed each other just below the elbow as they greeted The Iberian said to one of these men: I know who you are. I personally had a very bad feeling about that?

Later the solders were going door to door and killing all men women and children. They would cut their heads off and leave the heads on the stove or counter as a display for others. Leaving the body were it lay. The Iberian s were parasites to these people and all would be killed.

Next thing I knew the three men were in the US, specifically at my mothers.
My dad came into the house and asked us to look out into the neighbors field. There are hundreds of horses, which mad my mom squeal she loves horses. What cam next was unexplainable. The Owner had all the horses fall into ranks. Several rows of horses all facing the owner.

The owner turned to face the horses and he raised a bible lifting his arms to the sky, each horse bent down on their front knees with their eyes facing the ground as if praying.

Here the dream ended.

I did some research and found that there really was and is a race called Iberian known today as Spain and Portugal.