Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Bomb
Saturday November 15, 2014-7.21am-

Dream of Nuclear Bomb

I just woke up a while ago from a nightmare about a nuclear bomb going off. This bomb did not fall from the sky, but was already on the ground and well hidden.

In the dream, I was in a place that was unfamiliar to me, but it was in the United States. It looked like a memorial for something and therefore, I am assuming it was Washington, DC. I thought a man and I were with some people and this bomb just made an odd sound, like a muffled explosion but it was not really loud.

I thought that I told them to run as we watched it mushroom up and things started melting. The man and myself went to this place and we had a card board like thing that we held over us and we thought it would protect us and we knew it shouldn't. But we saw Hillary Clinton and another man whom was in some sort of power tried to get something that would save them, but it did not work and I watched them melt before my eyes.

I thought that the man with me and I were the only two safe from this disaster and even then, I knew that we should have burned to death too.
-
Feelings-Terror and unshakeable feelings that this is coming in our future. Relieved that I survived, but saddened that so many died.