Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Veil Continues to Thin...
(Notes, Misc.: Vibrational state continues to evolve in a big way; powerful energy now erupting from my fingertips as I enter the vibrational state. Unfortunately, I fall asleep, not able to stay awake for more than a few minutes. This from last nightSmile

I entered the front door of my neighbor's familiar-to-me cottage, finding my dearly loved friend, Lola, there inside, erupting with joy at seeing me. Lola had passed 5/12 from cancer. Of note, three days after she passed on (you will note that I NEVER use the word dying or death, as there is no such thing), she "visited" me, looking young, beautiful, thinner and vibrant, wearing blue jeans and a black shirt, tucked in with a belt, explaining that she was trying to get used to getting around "there", "like using training wheels". Then, she used an ancient Cherokee gesture, which I did not understand, but which I learned later literally meant, "Arm yourself spiritually". Last night, she danced around her living room in joy, upon seeing me. A man not known to me came out of the bedroom, 5'8" tall, Celtic in appearance, 40-ish, sandy brown hair, a little long, wavy, with light brown eyes. I was told this was Lola's new husband. I pushed a thought at her that she was now a cougar. She laughed and pushed back that she had just had her 50th birthday few years back (she had turned 50 before contracting cancer, in real life). The man was staying busy, planning to do chores and maintenance to the cottage for Lola. He planned to replace the posts, which had evidence of moisture damage. I was puzzled that Lola had seemingly re-created the very same cottage she and her husband had built for themselves five years or so before her passing on...within the new realms. It was painted the very same summer yellow.

I was delighted to confirm that Lola had found someone in love with her and dedicated to her there. "In real life", it was discovered that her husband of decades had been fooling around on Lola in the months before she was diagnosed with cancer, becoming engaged to the woman two months after Lola's transition.

About three weeks after Lola's wake, I received a phone call from her, with the message parasiting off of another phone call/message that had come in. I still have the message saved on the hardware. It simply said, "Kim, come up and see me tonight." The Veil does indeed become very thin....warmest regards to everyone. P.S. My "intention" had, indeed been answered with the appearance of my missing cat, followed by the Lola "visit".