Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
travels
at a restaurant, outside. snowing and snow covered scene. it was like the building was just ruins. very old structure built of rocks. family members were there. young children. there were some houses set back in trees - cottages, ponies. we went to the ponies. there were some foals - tiny - and they were shaggy with winter coats. when we got closer one of the foals turned his rump around to me. I wondered if a kick from such a tiny pony would even hurt. the I thought he might poop so I moved. one of my cousins said "youre on the wrong end" and I said "yeah that's why I moved" jokingly. sure enough he pooped right where I had been. he was sorrel. then I went over to the white pony. he was very dirty. we petted the foal and then the mom. I said to my mom "she looks like bunny (a pony I used to have) but smaller". when we were getting ready to leave my cousin, robin, whispered to me "we are getting a horse for ginger (robin's sister)" and my aunt (their mom) came over and shushed us.

new scene: I was driving very fast - way to fast - in my actual car, a ford excursion, around on a mountain road. I saw no other cars, but I kept thinking SLOW DOWN!! but I wasn't slowing down. pretty soon I was doing things that are not actually possible. driving off the road but not crashing. I had a sewing needle and I had to keep it safe. I went around a curve really fast and the truck was all off the road down an embankment but it wasn't even a bumpy ride. then the road came to a long curve across a lake. I thought "SLOW DOWN!!!" but I didn't. I went around the curves and was flying out over the water a few feet from the embankment of the road. it was like I wasn't in control. I wasa steering but the truck wasn't responding accurately. I got back onto the road and went up a big hill. the other side of the hill was steeper and had a sharp curve. I missed the curve and the truck went flying off the road and landed over on the left side of the road on a hill with green grass. I drove around on the grass looking for a way to get back to the road. I saw a place that looked travelled but not car tracks, but I just knew people walked around there a lot. there was like a pathway - still grassy but I just knew it was the way - that went between 2 smaller hills. I drove between there. there was a place where people camped but there weren't any people there right now. from insode the little emcampment I could see the lake I had just driven across. on the left there were 2 more small hills but not a clear way to get through them. I drove over to them and got out of my car. walked over to look between the hills. as I got up there to look between them I saw an asphalt parking lot with a dumpster on the right - at the edge where the lake is - and a picnic table to the left. I dropped my sewing needle onto the parking lot and at the same time a black SUV drove into the parking lot. I was careful not to take my eyes off my needle so I could find it. but I didn't want the people in the SUV to see me. after a couple minutes of looking around they left. I think someone got out and threw away trash. I was concentrating on where the needle was. the person had kicked it a little but didn't think anything of it. I think they thought it was odd for a needle to be here. after they were gone I walked down the hill to get the needle. I suddenly had a very beat up briefcase. it was my actual briefcase but one corner was very damaged so it didn't close well and wouldn't lock at all. I thought "the damage mustve happened when I was flying off the road". so I picked up the needle and opened up the briefcase and put the needle in. inside the bfiefcase there were some pens and pencils, another needle and a tiny babydoll - naked. weird thing to have in there. and I thought "this is not what I have in my briefcase". when I shut it the needle immediately fell out the broken side. so I thought "I figured". so I thought "OH!" so I stuck both the needles into the lining of the case and closed it. they stayed in. when I closed it again I thought "why is that doll in there? that's just weird."