Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Intelligentsia
I have been a member of NDC for about one month, I have posted a few dreams and I am impressed. I gave a little effort into Project Ano as I didn't feel I was due for another dream any time soon. Amazingly I got results but it was speculative and did not involve conventional 'headlines'. I thought I would summarize my dream as it might shine some light on our present situation which has become static. By that I mean society seems to be in a unending holding pattern. Here goes.

I was at a formal party of intelligent guests meeting for purposes of socializing and sharing what was art and also prophetic pictures and interpretations of our present and future situation. There was some insight to a lot of the pictures and posters, more so than we would find today. There was a second unspoken purpose which involved an ongoing stalemate in the progress of the group, its purpose. It was a spiritual issue. There was an unaddressable obstacle which few could understand and no one could correct. There was an extra dimensional imposition creating confusion in our presence. This caused a complete impasse to furthering our understanding and also created a bifurcation in the group, although there was no dissention. Those with higher insight were savvy to the problem, others didn't know or care.

After studying the pictures and posters it occurred to me there was someone creating a spiritual obstacle in our evolution. It affected the masses at all levels. He was not a demon or a member of the dark side, in fact it was a child in a higher dimensional pocket in the underground Earth. I don't know why he was allowed to do this. It had become unnerving for many as society was in an endless loop. We had to come to terms with the outside imposition and solve it. No one could crack the mystery.

I stayed at the gathering until there were only females left, no reasoning to that. I am a male. I pondered and cleaved my mind until I realized we were being played. The act of 'charming' our culture created an impasse and two schools of thought. It was silent, deceptive and quite destructive. People suffering spiritual attacks are innocent victims of this violation. I mean in real life, those of us who have been targeted over the past few years.

The spiritual energies and freedom of thought allowed to me isolate and pinpoint this problem, even sourcing it to a 'Middle Earthian'. As it became clear we were being played and targeted for no reason eventually more and more people caught on to my conclusion. It was like an epiphany. I had helped crack an unsolvable and unaddressable issue/ problem. As the collective conscious of the party members caught on to my new understanding the mindset changed to accepting the violation and forging a new outlook which would dissolve its presence. It was a calm and intelligent transition. It was relieving to see this issue resolved but equally that people immediately took to creating a new consciousness which could finally act as one without the malice of one boy from the Middle Earth.

I consider this relevant as I have been targeted for years. I lost everything and at 47 have to start over. No BS, it is getting old. The revelation seemed clear and visceral enough that it might shatter this societal impasse we are in. Those who are aware will have more ability to become a collective and outright over power our stalemate. My conclusion is we could see a heartfelt shift, say within one or two months, by mid January 2015. This will be the start of our new age where we can actively forge a new culture. I posted an internet picture as an attempt at some of the art. It can be hard to read and retain in a dream.