Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wowee Zowee!
Although this information may not be germane to the group's (and Eagle1istrative) focus, I thought it to be worthy of sharing. In 2007, I began to spontaneously vibrate during the sleep state (cycling around 31 cps). At first, I thought I was sensing mini-quakes. After the loss of my husband, the vibrations returned with much intensity (November, 2011). Quite frankly, I thought I was likely losing my marbles, and reached out to author-researcher Bill Buhlman. Buhlman was kind enough to write me right back, telling me to calm down, and that my chakras were now being "blown wide open". After performing mega-research into this phenomenon (Monroe, Peterson, Atwater, Campbell, and hundreds of others), I remained dedicated to understanding and controlling whatever was happening to me. I received the Monroe Institute's newest audio-technology a few days ago. On the date specified, I listened to SAM for just ten minutes before falling asleep. A short time later, while fully within the sleep paralysis state, I "awakened" to my heart beating around 300 bpm, and a roaring sound erupting from my solar plexus. It felt like horse hooves there. Yes, I was terrified, although I knew what was happening (ref: Dr. Steve Jones). I was disengaging fully from the physical, fully aware. Since it was the first time, and due to its violence, I brought myself out of the state in full panic. Eureka. It happened. Bad news...I lost my courage. Stay tuned. I'm going to try the new Monroe SAM out again tonight. Warmest regards. (In spite of all my planning, I did freak out. But, I'm an adventurer. Something, indeed, is unfolding. I want to know it all. Wink