Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First dream-experience in days.
After a complete absence of dream-experiences past week, likely due to my frenzied nursing of the very cat I had a dream about 3-4 weeks ago (seeing him dead or dying), this one from last night. Additionally, there was a complete absence of vibrations i.e. no vibrational state detected pre-sleep. (Side note: Taffy, the cat: this bodacious one and a half year-old tom cat, had been stricken with a potent mysterious malady. As I saw him in the dream state, he collapsed, could not move, and was near death past five days. Please, I hope nobody gets mad at me. I am a naturopath, believing that all of us, animals too, have an innate ability to heal ourselves, sometimes with a little help or nudging from powerful natural medicines rather than deadly antibiotics or further cuttings and maimings courtesy of dangerous allopathic medicine, which hurts the body further, hindering efforts to cure and heal. I have only been to an alllopathic doctor twice in the whole of my life.

Dream-Experience:

I was once again in a massive shopping mall, entering an optician clinic. The optician was a kind and thorough woman in her 40s. She examined my right eye, which in "real life", has permanent damage from a botched PRK during the 90s. She smiled and recommended a temporary contact lens, sending me out to a separate area, replete with lots of glass counters, in order that her assistant, a kindly man in his 50s, could help me select my new lenses. It was recommended I pick one prescriptive in light blue for the right eye and a clear non-prescriptive for my left. The man showed me the newest contacts, and urged me to try one out. It was bigger than I was used to, like an amoeba, floppy and too large for me to get used to using/inserting in my eye. He smiled and we walked to another counter, finding contact lenses I was more accustomed to, selecting one blue and one clear. The optician came out, folding her arms, to make sure I was satisfied. I asked her how much the lenses were and told $36.00 each. Good. I had just enough money in my wallet to cover, having just sold something. I told her when I first bought lenses "in real life", they were $300. That was true. Off, I went with my new lenses. Except I got a "call" from a friend to meet her at a French Restaurant I particularly liked. In real life, the restaurant is unknown to me. Since I was held up, this unknown friend simply showed up, with carry out French food in Chinese Restaurant type of containers, and we sat down at a counter, prepared to eat it. The optician explained it was one of her favorite restaurants, but she was too busy that day to take a break and go to the restaurant. Unusual "blasting" Cosmic Jukebox below. What the heck?