Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awful!
Notes:

Hypnagogic: I easily entered into a partial vibrational state, with the vibrations sweeping from back to front, centered back;/spinal cord. I tried to relax into it. I fell asleep. Dream-experience #1: My "mother and father" were there, but I got the sense it was not really them. A deception. My father was holding up a large steel ladder, rebuking me for being irresponsible with the "ladder". Note: About a year ago, there were four of us dreamers who all had a similar dream within same 48-hours...the appearance of our fathers, and instructions to help build "bridge/ladder/staircase". Although this being last night looked like my father, he did not act like my father. The man was enraged and out of control, shaking the ladder in his fury at me.

According to the research of Monroe, Buhlman, Peterson, Dr. Charles Tart, and others, the closest plane to Earth is, obviously, the densest (vibrational frequency). It is where the deranged sociopaths go, along with the cruel and the dangerous. It is not Hell, but it will feel that way. "Like with like" remains the universal law. Sometimes, when we dream or go out of body, we "fly" too closely to this place. In doing so, these psychopaths can reach out to you, or try to. This often results in night terrors. While this is not a place of eternity for them, they like it where they are, and refuse rehabilitation. It is reported they spend their eternities trying to disrupt our lives on earth, almost in a parasitic fashion. For, there, they feed off of our negative emotions, such as confusion, fear, hopelessness, and despair. The addicts here on earth are particularly prone to their "interventions" from this close, dense plane. The rest of my night also contained highly disturbed, terrible dreams.