Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleansing of Earth
In this dream a giant ship had appeared in the sky. A voice started announcing over a speaker system on the ship, the entire world could hear, this. It said "We are your God, your Creator and if you are religious we want to take you with us". From the main ship tons of smaller craft came down to the Earth and people started lining up and getting aboard the craft voluntarily and taking them back up to the main ship. I didn't want to be the only one left on earth because I thought they were going to destroy the planet once they gathered everyone. So I snuck aboard one of the ships. When I got to the main ship I was hiding behind these large vertical tubes. I was watching all the people that were taken to the ship standing in a line and walking into these giant fire kilns. They were alive but lifeless... no fight in them, like zombies. These giant beings, like 10 feet tall were there just making sure nobody tried running. They looked just like us, but no hair and huge. One of them spotted me and pulled me out from behind the pillars. I begged them "Please don't kill me, I just didn't want to be the last one left on earth". Then he spoke to me and said you don't understand, these are all the people that destroyed your planet, these are the people that caused all the chaos in the world, ,you are going to tell people about us and start another generation" "That they were cleansing the earth of all the bad people and giving us another chance". Then they put me back on one of the craft and sent me back to Earth. End of the dream... but I woke up from that feeling really weird and even had tears in my eyes.