Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Repeated.
(Note: I almost did not post last night's dream. It simply made no sense! However, I realize the project is rooted within an examination of semantics. So, here we go...)

I enter a huge circular surreal room, and I see documents piled up every two to three feet or so around the whole of the table or desk, which was also circular, running the perimeter of the room. The top appeared to be a light oak. I was instructed to look for two specific letters, so I am walking through the room, examining each pile of documents. Of all things, the Cosmic Jukebox began to play, and I commented to myself, "I knew they'd play that song!". What the heck? The song was "Yellow Rose of Texas." Next, into the room arrives my husband, who passed 6/11. He is eager to speak to me, excited even. K explained that he had been frantically looking for Mary Jean L. (my former boss of decades ago, whom I had just learned passed on earlier this year) along with Mary Jean's associate, another unknown woman. Since, in real life, my husband had never met my former boss, I questioned him why he would be bothering her, and what was his agenda? Note that in this experience, neither K or Mary Jean had passed, but were as alive as could be in this new realm. So, I was confused, since I had one foot "here" and one foot "there". K replied to me that he needed to warn Mary Jean about January 1st. I looked back at K and saw that he was wearing a dark blue fez hat. What? K was a big, vibrant 6'3" tall man's man, he would never wear such a hat - or any hat - under any circumstances in real life. Of note, Mary Jean and I worked in the financial arena...Eagle1istrative banking, executive staffing. Might that be a connection? Then, yet another Cosmic Jukebox began to play. Linked below. Thank you.