Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends place
I was over at a an older friends place. His house was huge. He had a kitten. I put the kitten outside as I was heading home. It curled up into a little ball. I felt guilty, thinking that the cat may not be allowed outside or that far from the house. I picked it up and went back inside the house again and put it into its bed. It was very friendly and playful. The friend had a tractor he was pulling out from the basement. He had to turn it and attach some major machinery that looked like a manure spreader. His son was helping while I watched the whole thing, fascinated. The son encouraged me to visit his sister. I went upstairs to her room. She was there, painting on her computer. She had elaborate red drapes she was capturing with her digital paintbrush. They looked marvelous on the computer. She had tea in a glass pot. I grabbed some. She had to make more, thinking that I left none for her. I showed her that there was some in the secondary glass pot, but she had already started brewing more. Not important. I admired her work and told her how good she was. She thanked me and gave me a friendly smile back.

Note: At the beginning of the dream I had a sense of water, perhaps a flood coming (hence I was heading home), but it was a very fleeting feeling and I could not remember any details upon waking up. The tea could be from day residue as I had just picked up two different kinds at the health store.