Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad Max/Resurrection.
(I used the SAM technology; I fell deeply asleep due to mental exhaustion. These from my journal notes. Little recall, though. No lucidity. Very disturbed sleeping pattern; continuous awakening between 3 am and 4 am. I have spoken to dozens of others; all experiencing same phenomenon. Also, insomnia now pervasive for most people.)

#1: My husband (passed 6/11) and I were driving down an unknown street in an unknown realm. He was driving an Omni or a Horizon (remember those? we never owned one). We were looking at the houses, which were built "city style", with skinny alleys between them. We came across a charming white house with white curtains billowing out the open windows, and was told this is where my Aunt Joan and Uncle Tony lived (both are among the living, best that I am aware). Next door, was another house where we were told my mother and father now lived (both crossed over). It was an older bungalow style, wooden structure, with some disrepair noted. My mother and father came out of the house, agitated. They explained they were NOT dead, that the proceeds of their estate had been wrongfully distributed to the kids, and that they needed that money back to start their lives all over again. They said, "WE ARE STILL ALIVE!". They were hurt and dismayed that their house had been sold and the proceeds distributed via the estate, insisting they needed the money returned so they could secure another dwelling and get started again. I was confused. I looked into the distance and saw a gang of crows attacking (something unknown). My husband and I jumped back into the car, and began to drive through the (city?). It was a Mad Max scenario. People had either left their houses, for points unknown, or were hiding inside, in great fear. My husband was expressly looking for Arnold Swanson, my father's neighbor and friend, who he had also befriended. Arnold had passed on decades ago. We found Arnold's house, but no sign of Arnold. I have in my notes, "Arnold Swanson missing". The city was dead quiet. Something terrible had happened here, or that terror was unfolding. But, what?

#2: A guide, saying this, along with a big white sign with this announcement. Upon awakening, the shield came down, and I had little recall other than this. Note that it does not make sense.

"Second Farewell Tour, simulated".