Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reported by Dream Contact "V".
V, in "real life", was my husband's best friend (my husband crossed over 6/11). V called today, excited, saying that he had incredibly "heard" from K (my husband). After an absence of dreams for a good long time, V, this past week, received dream visits from my husband, along with two others. These from my notes as he provided me with the details:

1) My husband "K" showed up, looking "in good health, strong, and vibrant". V said that he was disallowed memory of the communication, but understood that K was there to confirm protection, that he "had his back".
2) Then, V's long-time friend, Powell, showed up, (with his mother) in a separate experience. Powell had passed on from a massive heart attack 6/10. V had heard from Powell only once before with Powell appearing, dream state, explaining that he had died from a car accident. V explained to him that hadn't been true, that he actually had a massive heart attack In this second "visit", Powell explained he had a project making furniture from wood. There were several pieces around. Powell explained he had to MOVE them (that persistent MOVE theme, in another's dream-experience). Powell was acting somber. V decided to help Powell out by polishing a piece of furniture, which appeared to have a goldfish theme (another persistent theme in his own dreams). This was in a rural country setting, not familiar to V. Powell, at that point, turned to V and said, "My gosh, V, man that is beautiful" referring to the furniture just polished, and "V, you did great with your life, and you are in much better shape than I am (was?) regarding your accomplishments there". Powell started to smile, moving out of his somber mood, becoming joyful.

Next Experience: V was visited by our mutual friend Joe H., who had crossed over 12/11/14 (cancer). Joe appeared vividly to V, saying, "V, I AM NOT DEAD."

Of note, that is the most common initial message by our loved ones after passing over. Usually, they are emphatic and incredulous and excited, wanting to make sure that we know THERE IS NO DEATH.