Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler time, Smurfs
Scene 1: I was a man (or the consciousness of a man, I felt like I was watching myself from above) going down into the basement with my friend. Eva Braun was there in the steam shower. I told my friend it was ok. He could go to her. He did. He locked himself in the shower with her. Next thing I am aware of is Hitler's footsteps as he is coming down the stairs. The couple in the shower is giggling. I know Hitler can see them through the slim glass window in the door. I start running out the side door and Hitler is starting to run after me with his gun. I know he is going to kill me and I have no chance of escaping him.
Scene 2: I am going to some strange small investment convention with a couple of friends. It is all under ground and feels like it is probably illegal. I see some Disney themes down the hall, and something sports related, maybe boxing. I come up to a table and recognize that there is a psychic woman there that wants to tell me my fortune. I am immediately drawn to her and sit down without hesitation. She says she is sorry for me as I was here last week for investing and I sold my soul to the Smurfs. I remember that she is absolutely right and tell her so. My female friend is now freaking out and asks me how this woman can know that. I answer that it is in the Akashic records. The male friend is starting to freak as well so we move on.

Note: This has day residue as I read an article yesterday that stated that Hitler didn't die, but escaped to Argentina (with pictures). As I recalled the dream I asked myself what it meant and got the answer that I am very mixed up right now and so is the world.