Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adirondack Trip.
(Much earlier, during the hypnoagogic state, I heard two distinct "inner" huge gun shots, generally indicative of separation from physical. Whatever was "unfolding" was stopped by a pesky possum nudging at my front door, trying to get in for warmth, waking me up.)

Dreams, etc.

I was with Sally and Jackie, traveling to Lake Luzerne to rescue or save (a little boy?). We arrived, and set up camp. I asked Sally if the area/terrain looked anything like the area where she lives in PA, and she told me that her region was flat lands, no mountains in the immediate area. Hence, she was not so familiar with the highlands, and was in awe at what she was seeing for the first time. We hiked up a mountain in the bright sun, then, returning down the side of the mountain, with my narrowly missing a huge grey rattlesnake that had come onto the path, the size of a boa. I jumped over its body, and it slithered under some rocks. I could still see its eyes peeking out from under the rocks. I told it I intended it no harm (but I really did not want it to harm ME! ha!). We "flew" over a house that was nothing more than a burned out shell, and observed my (passed on) husband's father and his girlfriend, sleeping there. They "saw" us, and came out, waving their arms. I was a bit confused as to the "welcome", as my husband's rather tormented father and I have not spoken in several years. Sally, Jackie and I returned to camp, once again re-packing as quickly (MOVE THEME)as we could, with Peggy (husband's father's girlfriend) running up on the camp. I really did not have much of an interest in contacting her. Sally and I, then, flew up over our former house, seeing that a creek now ran through the property, almost white water, on the back and on the front. The owner, Claudia, slumbered outside on a chair, oblivious to the waters. I was "told" this was the new Wolf Creek. I, then, flew with Sally, showing her the house next door to our former house, owned by a man named Carl Roberts (I had trouble telling Sally the owner's name in the dream-experience, could not remember, then did.) It was now vacant.