Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go, go, go!
(This experience after 7 hours of sleep and after a spontaneous awakening. This is noteworthy inasmuch as this is normally when EVERYONE separates from their physical, going out of body during the delta or mainly theta state - after about 5-7 hours of sleep time. You just do not remember doing so.)

I was first, in an unknown "mall" location, which continues to pop up in multiple dream experiences. The mall is somewhat desolate, devoid of color, with thousands of people milling around, numerous levels accessed by stairways...so many levels, I cannot fathom, all going up, up, up.

An unknown woman approached me, telling me that we were to go on a trip. I have sketchy recall of her appearance, other than her being Saxon, 5'7" tall, light brown hair, shoulder length and wavy, blue eyes, in her 20s or 30s, a little on the chunky side. I did not know her. I hurried to prepare, "flying" "HOME", going through boxes of "stuff" (a constant dream theme), retrieving a special pair of earrings, silver, with a tiny white china white lily at the top, with the earring post on the bottom. I could not leave without it in my ear, putting it securely into place. In my right hand, a small key that was somehow linked to the earring within my top, left ear. I worried throughout the experience I would lose this important key held within the palm of my right hand. I kept checking for it there, to make sure I did not lose it. Eventually, I did lose it.

We were transported to the scene of a huge lake. Around the park were huge stone walls, and there were people laying or sitting on the top of the walls, gazing at the lake. Our friend, an unknown young man with dark curly hair, in his 20s, was laying on the top of the wall. We left him there. He kept calling us, and we decided it would be better to return and talk to him directly. The unknown woman "drove" the vehicle, and she was driving so fast, I became concerned. There were people - most of them elderly - laying along side the stone walls, asleep. She narrowly missed hitting them as we whisked past. I understood these people to all be in an out of body state, but having no consciousness. We, however could not locate our contact. He was no longer in the place where he had been laying on top the wall. We stopped there, and a young girl approached me, pretty, with long sandy brown hair, Saxon, in her mid-teens. She was with another girl, same age. She pointed to my shorts, which were twill and khaki colored. She said she did not like the color, then apologized for her dis-respectful comment. I explained I did not like bold colors, but rather earth tones and black. She said, "I like MAROON", and in that instant, she was transformed - now wearing maroon shorts and a striped maroon long-sleeved shirt.

In another blink of an eye, I was transported into a steak restaurant. There were four of us, I believe, my estranged sister and brother (among the living) and my husband (passed) were there. My husband kept getting up to leave the room and talk to others within the restaurant. So, I was made uncomfortable, and I got up to talk to the owner-manager, who was running the cashier station. He appeared to be of Greek extraction, kindly and enjoyed talking to me. I looked down at the floor, and saw that one of his customers had dropped a $20 bill and it was stuck adjacent to the cashier station. I pointed this out to him; returned to the table. I got back up again to remind him to look down and pick up the bill(s) that customers had abandoned there.