Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral Visits.
(After a computer crash, leaving me with no connectivity for three days or more, I am back with this dream experience from last night. Warmest regards to everyone.)

(From my notes. Wow! I cannot remember any of this.)

Experience #1: Two friends from my past, whom I have not had contact with in decades, appeared, Ric and John. Both are in the entertainment business. Both had booths, separated by about ten feet. I went over to Ric, who did not appear to have awareness I was there, and whispered into his ear, "Don't you remember my Facebooking you, telling you that you were having a spiritual awakening, and that is why you have such vivid dreams now?". He did not respond or see me. His face looked puzzled, though.

Experience #2: I was in a strip mall parking lot, when I was suddenly hit by a car, driven by a black girl, with a companion. My body was flung high into the air, and I slammed down to the pavement with grave injuries. Instantly, I was transported to the side of the car. The driver had sped away, then, stopping to observe what happened, saying, "What should I do? I think I should just go." So, she hit and ran.