Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Visits.
Full and unmistakable vibrational state finally returned pre-sleep and while relaxing and reading. These experiences from last night:

Experience #1: A co-worker and friend, whom I had not seen or heard from in 30 years, 'called me'. This man passed on from intestinal cancer a few months ago (I Googled him after his first contact to me few weeks ago). This experience left me "half here, half there". One foot here in the earthly realm, and one foot there within the astral realms. Hence, my feeble brain translator had some trouble decoding the communication. I'll give it my best, from my notes: Doug "called me". He sent a "push" of immense love. He asked to see me. I became confused. I knew that Doug had been very, very ill (in real life, per his obit). How could he, then, be well enough to see me? His response, "I'm better." Then, I worried about seeing my old friend since decades had elapsed, and I was no longer in my teens/20s. I worried about my looks and life changes. I asked Doug about his wife (another co-worker of mine), saying, "What about Nancy?". (Nancy is still among the living.) No response. But, the two of us communicated (?) for what seemed like hours in earthly time using NVC.

Experience #2: I received a visit from my estranged sister (still among the living). She wanted to show me her forever home. It was on what seemed to be an island, surrounded by oceanic waters along with big stream or creeks. We negotiated along side the perimeter of this land mass in order to get to her home, nestled within the wilderness. She was excited showing me her home within the wild. We made certain not to fall off into the creek along the way, and it was precarious going for awhile. NVC also used.